美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第21集第16期:善良的影子
日期:2016-09-21 20:18

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where's the device?Where's my brother?

那件发明呢 我弟弟呢

This isn't a negotiation.Where's the invention?Where is my brother?

我们之间没有谈判的余地 发明在哪儿 我弟弟在哪儿


Do you really think that I came alone?Do you really think that I came alone?

你真觉得我是只身来的吗 你真觉得我是只身来的吗

For God sakes, call home.What?Call home, ask to speak to your brother Jeremy.

看在上帝的份上 往家里打个电话 什么 往家里打个电话 让你弟弟杰里米说话

Hello?Jeremy. Are you OK?Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.Uncle John, uh, hit his head.

喂 杰里米 你没事吧是的 我没事 约翰叔叔 磕着头了

It was an accident.And we're all laughing.Yeah, but, um, I'm OK.

出了点意外 不过我们对此都很开心 反正 我没事

I'll be home soon, all right?Yeah.

我一会儿就到家 好吗 好吧

You were never going to hurt him.No. I was going to kill him.

你原本就没打算伤害他 不 我本想杀了他

Don't look for any redeeming qualities in me.

别想在我身上找到善良的影子

I don't have any.But you took a risk with Damon.

我身上早已没有善良残存了 但在达蒙的问题上你冒了险

How did you know that he was going to give it to me?cause he's in love with you.

你怎么知道他会给我那件发明 因为他爱上你了

词汇解析

1、accident

交通事故;车祸

She was involved in a serious car accident last week.

上星期她卷入了一场严重的车祸。

Six passengers were killed in the accident.

六名乘客在车祸中丧生。

意外;偶然

She discovered the problem by accident.

她碰巧发现了这个问题。

Almost like an accident of nature, this family has produced more talent than seems possible.

就像是天缘巧合,这个家族不可思议地人才辈出。

并非偶然;事出有因

It's no accident that the boom in police series on TV coincided with the decline of the Western.

警匪剧在电视上盛行之时恰好是西部片衰退之际,这并非偶然。


2、redeem

挽回(声誉);补偿,弥补(过错)

He had realized the mistake he had made and wanted to redeem himself.

他已经认识到了自己的错误,想要进行弥补。

The sole redeeming feature of your behaviour is that you're not denying it.

你的行为中唯一可取之处就是你没有否认错误。

挽回;弥补;补救

Work is the way that people seek to redeem their lives from futility.

工作可以避免人们虚度生命。

a long face with too prominent features that were redeemed by a fine pair of brown eyes.

脸部较长,五官很突出,还好一双棕色的眼睛长得恰到好处

分享到