美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第7期:必须被邀请
日期:2016-08-16 20:30

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Do we have to talk about this all night?I've told you everything.

非得整晚都谈论这个吗 我全都告诉你了

I probably shouldn't have,cause that could get us both in a lot of trouble.

或许我不该那样做 因为那会给我们都惹上麻烦


I'm not gonna say anything.Your uncle John wants us dead.

我不会说出去的 你叔叔约翰希望消灭所有吸血鬼

Oh, you don't know that.Yes, I do.

那可不一定 真的

He's a hater, Jeremy.Well, I'm not.No.

他恨我们入骨 杰里米 但我不是 是的

You're something else entirely.Oh, yeah? What would that be?My weakness.

对我而言 你完全不同 是吗 是什么呢 爱使我软弱

I don't want Jenna to walk in on us.Jenna's in the kitchen.

我可不想珍娜撞见我们这样 珍娜在厨房

She just opened the refrigerator.Wait. You can hear that?

她刚打开冰箱 你能听见吗

That is so cool.This is the one here.

真棒 就是这儿

The records show this was paid 3 months in advance.

记录显示 房租已提前3个月支付

This is where it gets tricky.I may or may not be able to get in.

接下来我得小心应付了 不知道我能不能进去

Yeah, how does that work? You always have to be invited in?

那怎么办 你必须得被邀请才能进

By the owner or the person of entitlement.

房主或者租房授权人都可以

Short-term rentals and hotels are a bit a gray area.You kind of gotta play it by ear.

旅馆和短租房管理属于灰色地带 得使点儿心眼 随机应变

Could we not kill anyone tonight, please?

今晚能不能别杀人

You mean, you just brought me along for my company?

你是说 你带我来是壮胆的

词汇解析

1、advance

(常指为攻击而)前进,推进

Reports from Chad suggest that rebel forces are advancing on the capital.

来自乍得的报告显示叛军正向首都推进。

The water is advancing at a rate of 5cm a day.

水位正以每天5厘米的速度上升。

(尤指知识)发展,进步

Medical technology has advanced considerably.

医学技术突飞猛进。

Japan has advanced from a rural, feudal society to an urban, industrial power.

日本已从封建农业社会发展成一个城市化工业强国。

提前(未来事件的日期);使(未来事件)提前发生

Too much protein in the diet may advance the ageing process.

饮食中摄入过量蛋白质可能会加速衰老。

The country's election commission has advanced the date of parliamentary elections by three days.

该国的选举委员会将议会选举日期提前了3天。


2、invite

(正式)邀请,请求,要求

At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out.

在将来的某天,经理们将受邀进行管理层收购。

The person concerned would be shown the evidence in private and invited to stand down.

将会向有关人员私下出示该证据,并要求其暂时离开证人席。

招致;诱发;引发

I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble.

我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。

Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.

他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。

分享到