美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第10期:尽一份力而已
日期:2017-01-10 19:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's this about?Just some sketches. You still draw, Tyler?

画这些干嘛啊 只是些素描罢了 你还画画吗 泰勒

A little. Not much.You know, I've got something that I'm actually working on.

偶尔 不常画 不过我确实有些作品正在创作


Come on. I'll show you.Yeah. Ok. Sure.

过来看看 好啊 走吧

I mean, it's nothing special.You need a drink?It's pretty much amateur hour over here.

没什么特别的 要喝一杯吗 只是些业余爱好

I've seen your stuff before. It's great.It's on the desk.

我以前看过你的作品 很棒的 在桌上

I don't really see it anywhere.What are those pictures about, huh?

我没看到啊 为什么要画那些画

I can't-- I can't breathe!Answer me. Why?Why wolf pictures?Because...Because I know.

我喘不上气了 说 为什么 为什么画狼 因为 因为我知道了

You know what?You know what, Jeremy?I know what you are.

你知道什么了 你知道什么 杰里米 我知道你是什么了

Thank you.You're welcome.Hello, Mason.Working hard?Doing my part.

谢谢 不客气 你好 梅森 挺卖力的啊 尽一份力而已

I heard you talked to Stefan.Nice guy.

听说你和斯特凡聊过了 挺和善的一个人

Yeah. A lot nicer than me.Well, nice is overrated.

是比我和善 和善又不能当饭吃

That's what I think. Heh.You have a good day, Damon.

我也这么想 祝你今天愉快 达蒙

Please tell me that you were just bonding.

你刚才最好只是在联络感情

So what's up with this, um, faux drama in your relationship?

那你们假装吵架又是为了什么

What are you talking about? Oh, come on, Stefan.

你在说什么 拜托 斯特凡

You and Elena don't fight,especially not over me.

你和埃琳娜才不会吵架呢 尤其不会在我面前吵

Drop it, Damon.With pleasure.Would you like some lemonade?Thank you, sweetie.

别管了 达蒙 巴不得呢 想喝点柠檬汁吗 谢谢 甜心

词汇解析

1、special

特别的;非同寻常的

You're very special to me, darling.

亲爱的,你对我来说很重要。

There are strong arguments for holidays at Easter and Christmas because these are special occasions.

支持复活节和圣诞节放假是有充分论据的,因为这些节日都是特殊的时刻。

特派的;有特殊用途的

Due to his wife's illness, he returned to the State Department as special adviser to the President.

由于妻子生病,他回到了国务院,出任总统的特别顾问。

Frank Deford is a special correspondent for Newsweek magazine.

弗兰克·德福特是《新闻周刊》杂志的特派记者。

特有的;独具特色的

Every anxious person will have his or her own special problems or fears.

每一个焦虑的人都会有自己的问题或者担心。

it requires a very special brand of courage to fight dictators.

与独裁者作斗争需要非同寻常的勇气。


2、especially

特别;尤其

Millions of wild flowers colour the valleys, especially in April and May.

尤其是在四五月份,不计其数的野花盛开,山谷里一片绚烂色彩。

Re-apply sunscreen every two hours, especially if you have been swimming.

每两个小时重新涂一次防晒油,尤其是在游泳的时候。

格外;特别

Babies lose heat much faster than adults, and are especially vulnerable to the cold in their first month.

婴儿散热比成年人快得多,在出生后的头一个月特别容易感冒。

分享到