美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第1期:永远都不会原谅
日期:2016-09-27 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on "The vampire diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着

Until now.I know the risk.But I have to know her.

直到现在 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她


Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.

埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样

I want the invention.I don't have it.But Damon does.

我要那件发明 不在我手上 但在达蒙手上

And you're gonna get it for me.I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.

我要你去帮我拿到手 我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔

So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.

好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我

But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.

但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力

You took a risk with Damon.

在达蒙的问题上你冒了险

How did you know that he was going to give it to me'Cause he's in love with you.

你怎么知道他会将之给我 因为他爱上你了

I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.It wasn't right.But when Elena finds out...

我不能做她希望我做的事 那样做不对 但要是埃琳娜知道了

She's never going to forgive me.

她永远都不会原谅我

This dress hurts.Suck it in, baby.

裙子穿着真难受 忍忍吧 宝贝

No, no, no, no.This lineup is all wrong.The marching band should be in front of the historical society.

不对不对 队形全错了 游行乐队应该在历史协会的前面

Matt, time to get on your float.

马特 该去你的花车上准备了

Boys,I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.

小伙子们 我让你们把椅子放到创立者花车上去

Ladies, time to get on your float.

姑娘们 该上花车了

词汇解析

1、invention

发明物;创造的事物

It's been a tricky business marketing his new invention.

推广他的新发明一直是件棘手的事情。

The spinning wheel was a Chinese invention.

纺车是中国人的发明。

发明;创造

More than eight million books were printed within fifty years after the invention of the printing press.

印刷机发明以后的 50 年间,有 800 多万册图书被印刷。

the invention of the telephone.

电话的发明

捏造;虚构

In these and several other respects, there are many inventions and exaggerations.

在这些方面和其他几个方面都存在许多捏造与夸张之处。

The story was certainly a favourite one, but it was undoubtedly pure invention.

这个故事当然特别受欢迎,但它无疑纯属虚构。


2、turn around

(使)调转方向;(使)转向

Bud turned the truck around, and started back for Dalton Pond.

巴德把卡车掉头,开始返回多尔顿池。

He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.

他伸手把香槟转了一下,这样它的商标就不会露出来。

(使)复苏;(使)好转

Turning the company around won't be easy.

盘活那家公司绝非易事。

In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

霍顿在英国石油公司漫长的职业生涯中曾经让两个部门整体上起死回生。

分享到
重点单词
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • pondn. 池塘 v. 筑成池塘
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • devicen. 装置,设计,策略,设备
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • inventionn. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物
  • budn. 芽,花蕾 vi. 发芽,萌芽 vt. 使发芽