美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第11期:完全康复
日期:2016-11-13 23:08

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Elena.What do you want, Damon?

埃琳娜 达蒙你要干嘛

I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now,but I need you to come with me.

我知道你现在最不想见到的人是我 但是我要你跟我走


Whatever it is, I'm not interested.

不管是什么我都没兴趣

Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Elena.

你必须跟我走 埃琳娜

Watch where you're goin'.You got a problem?

你看着点路 你有意见吗

Yeah. You walked right into me.What are you gonna do about it?

对 你撞到我了 你想怎么样

You're kidding, right?Better back off.

你在开玩笑吧 最好别惹我

You hit me again, I swear to god.

你敢再动手 我发誓你会完蛋

Hey! Tyler! Hey.Tyler! Hey!Let go! Get back.What the hell, man?

嘿 泰勒 嘿 泰勒 嘿 松手 退后 搞什么鬼 伙计

Your eyes.Come on.Let's go.You all right, man?

你的眼睛 走吧 我们走 你还好吧 伙计

Why did I just do that?

我怎么会和他们打起来

You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

你只是不该在这时到这儿来罢了

What are you doin' here?They discharged me. All better.

你怎么来了 他们放我出院了 我完全康复了

Uh, how do you feel? Are...Heh. You know, I feel pretty good.

你感觉如何 非常好

Yeah? 'cause earlier, you were a little I'm all better.All better. Heh heh.Ok. Um...

是吗 之前 你还有点 我完全康复了 完全康复了 好吧

Wanna give it a shot?Yeah. Heh.

想试试吗 好呀

词汇解析

1、discharge

允许…离开(医院、军队);(从监狱)释放

He has a broken nose but may be discharged today.

他鼻梁断了,但或许今天就能出院。

You are being discharged on medical grounds.

出于健康原因你将会退伍。

排出;使流出;放出

The resulting salty water will be discharged at sea.

所产生的盐水将被排入大海。

The bird had trouble breathing and was discharging blood from the nostrils.

那只鸟呼吸困难,并且鼻孔里还在流血。

履行(职责);完成(任务)

the quiet competence with which he discharged his many college duties.

他得以胜任众多大学职务的那种内秀


2、swear

咒骂;诅咒;说脏话

It's wrong to swear and shout.

破口大骂是不对的。

They swore at them and ran off.

他们骂了他们后就跑掉了。

发誓,郑重声明,保证(所说属实)

I swear I've told you all I know.

我发誓我已经把我所知道的全都告诉你了。

I swear on all I hold dear that I had nothing to do with this.

我以身家性命担保,我和这件事无关。

分享到