美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第15期:错过派对的欢乐
日期:2016-07-14 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You're nice to talk to me.I don't have anyone to talk to.

跟你谈心真好 我都没人可以倾诉

I don't have anyone to talk to either.

同是天涯沦落人


Who knew I'd be missing all the fun at the founder's parties?This is rare, believe me.

谁能相信 我原本会错过派对的欢乐的 那很少见 相信我

Is it bad that I'm, uh, enjoying myself?

我这时候玩得起劲儿是不是不太好

No. It's great that you're enjoying yourself.Thanks for making me dance.Hey, not a problem.

不 你能放松一下挺好的 谢谢你带我跳舞 不足挂齿

Air.Air. I need some air.Um, come with me?Sure.

空气 我需要点新鲜空气 一起来吗 好

You havet seen my mom, have you?Um, no. Not in a while.All right.

你看见我妈了吗 没有 有一会儿没看到了 好吧

Oh, my God.What the hell are you doin', man?Matt. Mom!Whoa. Dude, calm down.Matt! No!Stop it!Tyler!

我的天啊 你个混蛋在干什么 马特 妈 冷静点 兄弟 马特 不要 住手 泰勒

Tyler! Stop it! You are hurting him.Somebody's help us.Stop! Tyler! Hey!What the hell was that?

泰勒 住手 你把他弄伤了 来个人帮忙啊 停下 泰勒 够了 你这是怎么了

Here, Matt, get up. Are you OK?What the hell was that?

马特 起来 你还好吗 你这是做什么

I'll take it from here. I'll take it from here.It's all right. It's OK.

我来处理 我来处理 没事的 没事的

You hurt?Go get cleaned up. It's OK.Go get cleaned up.Thank you for your help.

你受伤了吗 去清理一下 没事的 去清理一下 多谢你的帮助

Everything's fine. Everything's fine, everybody.

没什么大事 一切正常

Come on. Everybody back to the party. Let's go.

来吧 我们继续进行派对 快

Come on. Have a good time.Are you OK? Where is she?I don't know.

继续啦 好好玩 你还好吗 她在哪里 我不知道

Come on. Put your head up.

头抬起来点

词汇解析

1、calm down

(使)平静下来;(使)镇定下来

Calm down for a minute and listen to me.

你安静一会儿,听我说。

I'll try a herbal remedy to calm him down.

我来用草药试试,看能不能让他镇静下来。

(使)平定;平息

We will go back to normal when things calm down.

事态平息之后,我们将一切如常。

Neil Howorth, director of the academy, tried to calm things down.

研究院主任尼尔·豪沃思力图平息事态。


2、clean up

打扫;清扫;把…弄干净

Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation.

该市警察一直在清理一天的暴力冲突后留下的碎石残砖。

Nina and Mary were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner.

吃过晚饭,尼娜和玛丽在厨房里收拾。

(警方或当局)肃清,整肃(犯罪、腐败等)

After years of neglect and decline the city was cleaning itself up.

多年的玩忽职守和经济萧条过后,这个城市在进行自我整顿。

Since then, the authorities have tried to clean up the sport.

从那以后,有关当局已努力整顿体育界。

(尤指在干脏活后)收拾干净,弄整洁

Johnny, go inside and get cleaned up.

约翰尼,进去把自己收拾干净。

I cleaned myself up a bit, and got the baby ready.

我拾掇了一下自己,把宝宝也收拾妥当。

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • declinen. 衰微,跌落; 晚年 v. 降低,婉谢
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • neglectvt. 忽视,疏忽,忽略 n. 疏忽,忽视
  • remedyn. 药物,治疗法,补救 vt. 治疗,补救,矫正
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的