美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第7期:不请陌生人进门
日期:2017-04-27 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Stefan!Um, I need to talk to you. Where are you going?

斯特凡 我有话和你说 你这是要去哪

Well, Elena went home sick.I just want to go check up on her.

埃琳娜请病假回家了 我去看看她


Ditcher.I'm kinda worried about her.

跟屁虫 我有点担心她

You know what? Of course you are.

是啊 你当然担心她

Go ahead. I--you know what? We can talk later.

去吧 我们可以以后再谈

Uh, talk about what?I might have done something.

谈什么 我可能做了件事

What did you do?Told Tyler I'm a vampire.

你做了什么 告诉泰勒我是吸血鬼

What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?

佩特洛娃家族的血脉与克劳斯有什么关系

It's really tedious, but.

说来话长

the curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood.

诅咒以佩特洛娃家祭品的血封印

Witches are crafty with their spells.

巫师的咒语总是暗藏玄机

The doppelganger was created as way to be able to undo the spell.

他们创造了二重身 用来解开咒语

Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken.

二重身再现的时候 诅咒就可以解开

So you ran before he killed you.Something like that.

你在他杀死你之前逃走了 算是吧

Help.Please help me.Please. Help me.

救命 求你救救我 求你 救救我

I don't invite strangers into my home.

我不请陌生人进门

No. Trevor, he said that you'd help me.

不要 特雷弗说你会帮我

Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep.Let the girl in.

该死的特雷弗 总是许下些我不想履行的承诺 让她进来

Bring her water and something to eat.

给她些水和吃的

You must be Rose. Thank you.

你一定是罗斯 谢谢

词汇解析

1、check up

了解;查清

It is certainly worth checking up on your benefit entitlements.

查清楚你可以享受哪些福利是绝对有必要的。

The Government employs tax inspectors to check up and make sure people pay all their tax.

政府雇用税务稽查员做检查工作,以确保人们足额纳税。

(常指秘密地)调查,侦查

I'm sure he knew I was checking up on him.

我能肯定,他当时知道我在暗中调查他。


2、invite

邀请

She invited him to her 26th birthday party in New Jersey.

她邀请他去参加她在新泽西举行的 26 岁生日聚会。

I invited her in for a coffee.

我请她进来喝杯咖啡。

(正式)邀请,请求,要求

At a future date, managers will be invited to apply for a management buy-out.

在将来的某天,经理们将受邀进行管理层收购。

The person concerned would be shown the evidence in private and invited to stand down.

将会向有关人员私下出示该证据,并要求其暂时离开证人席。

招致;诱发;引发

I realise that an Englishman who generalises about Ireland invites trouble.

我意识到英国人如果对爱尔兰问题加以泛化的话会招惹麻烦。

Their refusal to compromise will inevitably invite more criticism from the UN.

他们拒绝妥协必然会引发联合国的更多批评。

分享到