美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第2期:提供线索
日期:2017-04-04 17:12

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So, Sarah attacks Tyler, and he pushed her away,and she tripped, and she fell, and she hit her head.

萨拉袭击泰勒 他把她推开 她没站住摔倒了 撞到了头

Does Matt remember anything?Mmm, he thinks he blacked out.

马特记得这些吗 他认为自己晕过去了


Mmm. But I think,I think they were both compelled by Katherine.

但我认为 他俩都被凯瑟琳控制了

That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.

所以我才帮泰勒遮掩 说只是个意外

Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy's a tool.

这我就不懂了 为什么理那傻缺死活

Well, gee, duh.Tyle's getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer.

拜托 如果萨拉的死被归咎于泰勒 他将面临好多根本无法回答的问题

And do you really think it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?Well, no.

让他对他妈坦白他是狼人 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 自然不是

And that werewolf road leads straight to vampire boulevard.

狼人的秘密一旦泄露 吸血鬼也逃不了

I thought I was thinking fast on my feet.Where's your mom?

我以为我那叫见机行事 你妈去哪儿了

Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley.

带人搜寻艾米·布兰德利呢

They haven't found her body yet.Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic.

还没找到她尸体 诶呀 当代青少年未成年酗酒又添悲剧

Wait. Did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?

等等 你看到泰勒眼睛变黄了吗

More gold with amber highlights.Can he turn into a wolf now?

更像是闪着琥珀色亮光的金黄 他现在就能变成狼吗

Only on a full moon,but now he has increased strength and who knows what else.

只有在满月时 可他的力量已非往日可比 天知道还有什么

I wonder what Mason told him.Does he know about us?

我很想知道梅森告诉过他什么 他知道我们的事吗

Hey. What'd you tell him?Nothing, really.I,I don't think he knows much of anything.

你告诉他什么了 什么都没说 真的 我觉得他很多事都不知道

He seemed really freaked out, and honestly.

他看上去吓坏了 而且老实说

I felt kinda bad for him.He's gotta know something.

我有些为他难过 他一定知道些什么

All right. I'll ask him.No, you won't, Caroline.He cannot know about us.

好吧 我去问问他 不行 你不能问 卡罗琳 不能让他知道我们的事

A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.

吸血鬼被狼人咬一口 立马死翘翘

So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?

别当他是朋友 你听懂没

I understand.I'm late for school.Right.

我听懂了 我上学要迟到了 好吧

If you want to drop the hint to your mom,

你要是想给你妈提供线索

Aimee's body is at the bottom of the ravine with a cracked spine.

艾米的尸体就在峡谷底下 脊柱折断

Might save your mom some time.

或许能给你妈节省点时间

词汇解析

1、black out

晕厥;暂时昏迷

I could feel blood draining from my face. I wondered whether I was about to black out.

我能感觉到血从我脸上流下来。我想我是不是要晕过去了。

Samadov said that he felt so ill that he blacked out.

萨马多夫说他感觉很不舒服,然后就晕了过去。

对…实行灯火管制;使一片漆黑

Large parts of the capital were blacked out after electricity pylons were blown up.

输电塔爆炸以后,首都大片地区陷入一片漆黑。

涂黑,盖住,涂掉(文字等)

U.S. government specialists went through each page, blacking out any information a foreign intelligence expert could use.

美国政府的专家们审查了每一页内容,涂掉了外国情报专家可能利用的任何信息。

Some Welsh activists have started blacking out English language road signs.

一些威尔士激进分子已经开始涂盖英语路标。


2、open up

(使)(地方、经济、兴趣领域等)开放

As the market opens up, I think people are going to be able to spend more money on consumer goods.

随着市场的放开,我认为人们将能够增加用于消费品的支出。

He said he wanted to see how Albania was opening up to the world.

他说他想看看阿尔巴尼亚是如何对外开放的。

(使)(机会、可能性等)出现;(使)产生

It was also felt that the collapse of the system opened up new possibilities.

人们也认为这一制度的崩溃带来了各种新的可能性。

New opportunities are opening up for investors who want a more direct stake in overseas companies.

希望更加直接地参股海外公司的投资者获得了新的机会。

开…的门

Three armed men were waiting when the postmaster and his wife arrived to open up the shop.

当邮政局长和妻子到邮局开门营业时,3名持械男子正等着他们。

Open up, or I break in!

把门打开,不然我要砸门了!

分享到