美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集03:什么都不想说
日期:2015-08-20 09:36

(单词翻译:单击)

美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第1集03:什么都不想说

So gram's telling me I'm psychic.

外婆说我是个灵媒

Our ancestors were from Salem,

我们祖先就是从塞勒姆来的

which isn't all that, I know, crazy,

所以也不算很离谱 对吧


but she's going on and on about it,

但是她不停地说啊说

and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!

我都想把她送进敬老院了

But then I started thinking,

但是我开始想

I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger,

奥巴马当选和希斯·莱杰早逝我都预言到了

and I still think Florida will break off

而且我始终认为佛罗里达将会分裂

and turn into little resort islands.

变成一些小的旅游岛

Elena!

埃琳娜

Back in the car.

该回神啦

I did it again, didn't I?

我又在走神了 是吗

I--I'm sorry, Bonnie.

对不起 邦妮

You were telling me that...

你刚才在说...

That I'm psychic now.

我是个灵媒

Right. Ok, then predict something.

对 那么预言点什么

About me.

关于我的

I see...

我想想

What was that?!

那是什么东西

Oh, my god!

哦 上帝啊

Elena, are you ok?

埃琳娜 你没事吧

It's ok. I'm fine.

没事 我很好

It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.

好像是鸟之类的东西 不知从哪飞出来的

Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.

说真的 我不可能下半辈子都恐惧汽车吧

I predict this year is going to be kick ass.

我预言你红透一整年

And I predict all the sad and dark times are over

我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束

and you are going to be beyond happy.

你会过得快乐至极

Major lack of male real estate.

优质男市场人才匮乏

Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.

快看凯丽·碧琪把浴帘裹身上了

She looks a hot. Can I still say "tranny mess"?

她看上去就像个火辣的...能接着说"邋遢女郎"吗

No, that's over.

不行 出口算数

Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase.

好吧 找个男友 造个流行语

It's a busy year.

肯定是充实的一年

He hates me.

他恨我

That's not hate.

那不是恨

That's "You dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it,

是说"你甩了我 我不屑于表现出来"

"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."

"但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的歌曲疗伤"

Elena. Oh, my god.

埃琳娜 我的天哪

How are you?

你怎么样

Oh, it's so good to see you.

见到你真好

How is she? Is she good?

她怎么样 她好吗

Caroline, I'm right here.

卡罗琳 我就站在这里

And I'm fine. Thank you.

而且我很好 谢谢

Really?

真的吗

Yes. Much better.

对 好多了

Oh, you poor thing.

我的小可怜

Ok, Caroline.

够了 卡罗琳

Ok, see you guys later?

那么待会儿见

- Ok! - Bye.

-好的 -拜拜

No comment. I'm not going to say anything.

不予置评 我什么都不想说

重点讲解

1、break off

a、折断;(使)断开

The two wings of the aircraft broke off on impact.

飞机的两个机翼遭受撞击折断了。

Grace broke off a large piece of the clay.

格雷斯掰下来一大块土。

b、突然中止;突然停顿

Llewelyn broke off in mid-sentence.

卢埃林一句话说了一半突然停下来。

The commander of the German task force radioed that he was breaking off the action.

德国特遣部队指挥官用无线电发报称他将中止这次行动。

c、终止,结束(关系)

The two West African states had broken off relations two years ago.

这两个西非国家两年前已经中断了外交关系。

He doesn't seem to have the courage to break it off with her.

他似乎没有勇气和她断绝关系。

2、freak

a、反常的;怪异的;极端的

Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.

韦尔因为一次打高尔夫时发生的离奇事故折断了腿。

The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.

渡船在北威尔士海岸附近被一股反常的海浪击中。

b、(对某事物或活动痴迷的)…狂

Oat bran became the darling of health freaks last year.

燕麦麸在去年成为保健狂人的最爱。

c、怪人;怪胎

However, outside of these institutions the black thinking woman is looked upon as a freak.

然而,在这些机构之外,有思想的黑人女性被当作怪胎看待。

Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.

不久前变性人还被视为怪物。


分享到