美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第8期:知道的太多
日期:2017-05-22 09:35

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information.

看来是炸毁咖啡店的那个人 找到了他 杀人灭口了

Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us.

对 很可能就是为了阻止他帮助我们这样的人


The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass.

他是本吸血鬼历史 知道的太多了 终究惹来杀身之祸

What are you Tempered glass.U.V. Rays can't penetrate.

你干什么 钢化玻璃 紫外线无法穿透

I used to just come here and watch the day.

我以前常过来 看看阳光

I'm sorry about Slater.Any luck?

斯莱特的事 我很遗憾 有发现吗

It's password protected, I can't get in.

密码保护 我进不去

No, this is fine. Let's just go.Stay here.

没事 我们走吧 待在这儿

Alice?Rose!He's dead!This belonged to Katherine.

爱丽丝 罗斯 他死了 这是凯瑟琳的

Found it with her things after I thought she was dead,but it was hers.

我以为她死了的时候 从她的东西里找出来的 但确实是她的东西

What will this do?I can turn the metal to ash.

这有什么作用 我能将金属化成灰烬

Blow the ashes on her,and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two.

将这些灰撒在她身上 就能让她短时间内动弹不得

Long enough for you to get the stone and get out.

你们就有足够的时间找到月光石并撤退

词汇解析

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、blow up

引爆;(使)炸毁;(使)爆炸

He was jailed for 45 years for trying to blow up a plane.

他因为企图炸毁一架飞机而被判入狱 45年。

Their boat blew up as they slept.

他们睡觉的时候船爆炸了。

发怒;大发雷霆

I'm sorry I blew up at you.

对不起,我对你发脾气了。

When Myra told Karp she'd expose his past, he blew up.

当迈拉告诉卡普她会把他的过去全抖搂出去时,卡普大为光火。

分享到