美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第2期:参加杜克的派对
日期:2016-04-29 23:40

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I was trying to keep you out of it,Hoping it would never come to this.

我试着让你置身事外 希望永远不会到今天的地步

Come to what?They need a witch...To break the spell and let the vampires out.

到哪一步 他们需要一个女巫 去打破咒语 让吸血鬼出来


No way. I know You're wasting your time.I'm not going to help you.That's why she's here.

不可能 我知道 你们是在浪费时间 我不会帮你们的 所以才把她抓来啊

Motivation for you to behave.You know, you shouldn't be so desperate.

好让你乖乖就范 你不该对我表现那么饥渴的

You made it too easy.She wants to talk to you.Elena gilbert.

你让一切变得太简单了 她需要跟你谈谈 埃琳娜·吉尔伯特

You really are Katherine's doppelganger.You must have the Salvatore boys reeling.

你真的跟凯瑟琳长得一模一样 一定把塞尔瓦托兄弟迷得神魂颠倒

Who are you?I'm Anna.Your brother may have mentioned me.I mean, we're, like, practically dating.Ten kegs?

你是谁 我是安娜 你弟弟或许提到过我吧 我是说 我们 几乎在约会了 十桶

You know how much damage we could do with ten kegs?Duke's got it all hooked up.

你知道十桶酒能让我们干出多少疯事吗 杜克都安排好了

Duke's a douche.Yeah, a douche with ten kegs.Aka, my new best friend.

杜克是个傻子 能搞到10桶酒的傻子 亦称 我新交的最好朋友

What's the problem, Gilbert?Don't have one, Lockwood.Yeah, I didn't think so.

你有什么意见吗 吉尔伯特 完全没有 洛克伍德 我不这么认为

You ever get bored of it? of what?Yourself?Keep laughing, buddy.Hey, Jeremy.Where is Elena?

你有没有感到厌倦 厌倦什么 你自己 继续嘲笑吧 伙计 嘿 杰里米 埃琳娜在哪儿

I have been texting her and Bonnie all day about Duke's party.Uh, she went somewhere with Stefan.

我已经发信息给她和邦妮一整天了 邀她们参加杜克的派对 她和斯特凡去了什么地方

I am so not going to be one of those girls Who disappears just because she has a new boyfriend.

我是不会变成那种 有了男朋友就玩消失的女孩

Who is Duke?Some guy that graduated a couple years ago.And he throws a party every time he comes home from Duke.

谁是杜克 一个几年前毕业的家伙 他每次从杜克大学回来 都会办一场派对

重点讲解

1、hook up

连接,接通(计算机或其他电子仪器)

technicians who hook up computer systems and networks.

连接计算机系统和网络的技术人员

He brought it down, hooked it up, and we got the generator going.

他把它拿下来,连接好,我们的发电机就开始运转了。

(尤指音乐家)(和…)搭档,(和…)联手

Anthrax have hooked up with Public Enemy for a metal/rap version of 'Bring On The Noise'.

炭疽乐队和公敌乐队联手合作了重金属加说唱版的歌曲《带来噪音》。

Seeing as how we got on so well together, it just seemed natural that we should hook up.

既然处得这么好,似乎我们理所当然应该搭档。


2、mention

(简短地)谈及,说起,提到

She did not mention her mother's absence.

她并没有说起她母亲不在场的事。

I may not have mentioned it to her.

我可能没跟她提过这件事。

(在文章中)提到,谈及(某人的名字)

I was absolutely outraged that I could be even mentioned in an article of this kind.

我大为恼火,我的名字居然出现在这种文章里面。

As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will.

至于你父亲,我的遗嘱里不会提到他的名字。

不用说;更不必说

The audience, not to mention the bewildered cast, were not amused.

观众们并没有觉得好笑,更不用说那些一头雾水的演员了。

It was both deliberate and malicious, not to mention clever.

这件事是处心积虑、早有预谋的,更不用说其手段的高明。

分享到