美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第15期:情绪被激化
日期:2016-11-17 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Get away from me! You killed me.No, no, no, no, Caroline. That wasn't me.

别碰我 是你杀了我 不 不是的 卡罗琳 不是我

You know that. That was Katherine.No! Then why does she look like you?

你知道的 是凯瑟琳干的 不 不然她怎么长得跟你一模一样


Why--why did she do this to me?Stefan, we gotta get her inside.

她为什么要这样对我 斯特凡 我们得带她进屋

It's all right, Caroline. Come with me.She will die. It's only a matter of time.

好 卡罗琳 跟我来 她总会死的 迟早的事

Yeah, maybe so, but it's not gonna happen tonight.Oh, yeah, it is.

或许是的 但今晚不会 是吗 我看会的

Damon, she's my friend.Whatever happens, it's on you.

达蒙 她是我的朋友 以后不管发生什么 都是你的责任

We've gotta get her cleaned up.Caroline?It's OK, come on.

我们得帮她清理一下 卡罗琳 没事了 来吧

You're not. You can You can't be.Bonnie.I--I Oh, God.Bonnie.Just...

你不是 你 你不可能变成吸血鬼 邦妮 我 我 天呐 邦妮 乖

Come here.She hates me. Bonnie hates me.No, no, no. She's just in shock.We all are, OK?

过来 她恨我 邦妮恨我 不是的 她只是被吓到了 我们都一样

And what about Matt?What--what am I gonna do about ma Shh. One thing at a time. Let's just get this blood cleaned off.Come on. Come on.

那马特怎么办 我该怎么面对马特 嘘 慢慢来 先把血洗掉再说 来 快过来

I'm a murderer.I'm a monster.Listen to me.Your emotions are heightened right now.

我是杀人凶手 我是个怪物 听我说 现在你的情绪被激化了

It's part of the transformation.It's completely normal,I promise you. All right?

是转化的必经之路 这完全正常 我保证 好吗

Ahh! Why does this keep happening to my face?I'm--they're hideous.

为什么我的脸总会变成这样 我...实在太丑了

Caroline, look at me. Look at me. Look at me.Caroline. Caroline! Look at me! Look at me!Look at me. Look at my face.Look at my face. Shh! Shh! Look.Look, look, look.

卡罗琳 看着我 看着我 看着我 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 看着我 看着我 看着我 看看我的脸 看我的脸 冷静 看 看 看

词汇解析

1、clean up

打扫;清扫;把…弄干净

Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation.

该市警察一直在清理一天的暴力冲突后留下的碎石残砖。

Nina and Mary were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner.

吃过晚饭,尼娜和玛丽在厨房里收拾。

(警方或当局)肃清,整肃(犯罪、腐败等)

After years of neglect and decline the city was cleaning itself up.

多年的玩忽职守和经济萧条过后,这个城市在进行自我整顿。

Since then, the authorities have tried to clean up the sport.

从那以后,有关当局已努力整顿体育界。

获得巨额利润;赚大钱

It has cleaned up at the box office.

它在票房上赚得盆满砵满。


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

有可能;有希望

While it will be fun, the seminar also promises to be most instructive.

这次的研讨会不仅会有趣,而且有可能会颇具启发意义。

分享到
重点单词
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • transformationn. 转型,转化,改造
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • declinen. 衰微,跌落; 晚年 v. 降低,婉谢
  • neglectvt. 忽视,疏忽,忽略 n. 疏忽,忽视
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩