美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第4集01:不怀好意 善心不在
日期:2015-10-12 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

不怀好意

Previously on the Vampire Diaries.

吸血鬼日记前情提要

For over a century I have lived in secret,Until now.

一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 直到现在

I know the risks, but I have to know her.

我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她


I'm Elena.I'm Stefan. - I'm Damon.

我叫埃琳娜 我叫斯特凡 -我是达蒙

You didn't tell me that you had a brother.

你没告诉过我你有个哥哥

It's complicated.Elena, She is a dead ringer for Katherine.

说来话长 埃琳娜 她长得跟凯瑟琳一模一样

Which one of you dated her first?

你们谁先和她在一起的

Katherine is dead, and you hate me

凯瑟琳死了 而你恨我

Because you loved her.

因为你爱她

I was hoping I'd see you again.

我希望能再见到你

She's not a puppet.

她不是玩偶

She doesn't exist for your amusement;

她活着不是为了让你玩弄

For you to feed on whenever you want to.

也不是你想吸就吸的血袋

They're whatever I want them to be.

我要他们怎样他们就怎样

Wear it for me, for...good luck.

戴着吧 能给你带来好运

You want to kiss me.

你想吻我

Vervain in the necklace.

项链里的马鞭草

It's been a while since anyone Could resist my...compulsion.

已经很久没人 能抵御我的"强迫命令"了

There's nothing human in Damon.

达蒙已经没有丝毫人性了

No good, no kindness, no love.

不怀好意 善心不在 爱也荡然无存

Only a monster who must be stopped.

他只是一个必须被阻止的恶魔

重点讲解

1、complicated

复杂的;难懂的;难处理的

The situation in Lebanon is very complicated.

黎巴嫩的情况十分复杂。

a very complicated voting system.

非常复杂的选举体制

2、compulsion

强烈欲望;(难以克制的)冲动

He felt a sudden compulsion to drop the bucket and run.

他突然有一种想扔掉水桶撒腿就跑的冲动。

It's a compulsion to write, more than talent, that makes a writer.

成为作家要有天分,但更要有创作的冲动。

强迫;强制

Many universities argued that students learned more when they were in classes out of choice rather than compulsion.

很多大学认为如果学生上课是出于自愿而不是被迫,那么他们学到的东西会更多。

There is already an element of compulsion in existing government schemes for the unemployed.

政府现行的失业方案已经有点强制的意味了。

3、amusement

有趣;可笑

He stopped and watched with amusement to see the child so absorbed.

他停下来,饶有兴趣地看着孩子如此投入。

Steamers tooted at us as sailors on deck waved in amusement.

汽船向我们嘟嘟鸣笛时,甲板上的水手们饶有趣味地挥着手。

愉悦;娱乐

I stumbled sideways before landing flat on my back, much to the amusement of the rest of the lads.

让其他小伙子们笑不可支的是,我被绊了一跤,身子一歪,结果仰面摔倒在地。

She excelled at impersonations, which provided great amusement for him and his friends.

她擅长模仿,给他和他的朋友们带来了很多欢乐。


分享到
重点单词
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • necklacen. 项链
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • votingn. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式
  • absorbedadj. 一心一意的;被吸收的 v. 吸收;使全神贯注(
  • elementn. 元素,成分,组成部分,(复数)恶劣天气
  • amusementn. 娱乐,消遣
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • kindnessn. 仁慈,好意