美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第1集第7期:必须负起责任
日期:2016-10-20 20:07

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I want to know exactly who's responsible for killing my husband.

我要知道谁是杀我丈夫的元凶

I'm looking into it.You have to be straight with me.

我正在调查 你必须对我实话实说


Is there any reason Richard was affected by the vampire device?

为什么理查德会受到反吸血鬼装置的影响

What are you implying? That he was one of them?!

你想说什么 你觉得他也是吸血鬼吗

No, no, no one's implying that.Your deputy screwed up, plain and simple.

不 不 没人这么说 是你的人搞砸的 显而易见

Which makes you responsible.Carol Your husband is the one who helped Jonh Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place!Liz

你必须负起责任 卡罗 是你的丈夫先 协助约翰·吉尔伯特实施那个蠢计划的 莉兹

Someone got my husband killed.We're all on edge here.

有人得为我丈夫的死负责 这儿所有人都很不安

You suffered a great loss.The whole town has.

你饱受丧夫之痛 整个镇子都为之难过

We have to stick together.Ok, trust each other.We'll get through this.

我们必须互相支持 信任对方 一起共度难关

So the black sheep returns.Tyler?Yeah.

败家子归来啦 是泰勒吗 是

What happened to you?In my mind, you're 12 years old.

你这是怎么了 在我印象里 你不过12岁

Well, that's 2 years older than the last time you saw me, uncle Mason.

梅森叔叔 现在只不过 比你上次见我又长了两岁而已

Good to see you again.It's good to see you, too.Come inside.

再次见到你太好了 我也很开心见到你 进去吧

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

不完全是;不完全对

He's not exactly homeless, he just hangs out in this park.

确切来说他并不算是无家可归,他只是老在这个公园里转悠。


2、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。

分享到