美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第2集第1期:游戏开始
日期:2016-11-03 20:16

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着

Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.What are you?I'm a vampire.

直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼


That noise. What noise?Tyler!What the hell?Caroline!

那噪音 什么噪音 泰勒 怎么回事 卡罗琳

I can give Caroline some blood.No. No way.It's just enough to make her heal.Do it.

我可以给卡罗琳点我的血 不行 没门 只是足够救她的量 去吧

So the black sheep returns.Tyler.Who's the guy with Carol?

败家子归来啦 泰勒 那个和卡萝说话的人是谁

It's the mayor's younger brother, mason lockwood.Damon, Damon, I care about you.

是镇长的弟弟 梅森·洛克伍德 达蒙 达蒙 我在乎你

I do, but I love Stefan.Elena, what's going on here?No, Damon! Damon No, no, no, no.

我真的在乎 但我爱的是斯特凡 埃琳娜 怎么了 不要 达蒙 达蒙 不要 不要啊

Why do I look like Katherine?You are not Katherine.You are the opposite of everything that she was.

为什么我会长得像凯瑟琳 你不是凯瑟琳 你和她完全两样

Elena, what are you doing here?My name is katherine. I was hoping you could give the salvatore brothers a message for me."Game on."What.

埃琳娜 你来这里来干什么 我叫凯瑟琳 我希望你能帮我 给塞尔瓦托兄弟俩捎个信 游戏开始 什么

Excuse me.Where is everyone?It's the middle of the night, hon.

打扰一下 人都去哪了 现在是深夜 亲爱的

It is?Mm-hmm.Oh. Uh, well, have you seen my mom?

半夜吗 是的 你见过我母亲吗

She left after dinner with your boyfriend,And then your friend Elena stopped by.

晚饭后她和你男友一起离开了 后来你朋友埃琳娜来过

She did?Yeah. She did.But she said her name was Katherine.

她来过吗 哦对 她来过 但她说她叫凯瑟琳

Could I just get something to eat?Breakfast comes around.But I'm hungry.You should go back to sleep.

能给我点吃的吗 7:00.大约7点提供早餐 但我现在很饿 你该回去睡觉了

What is that smell?Back to bed.

什么味儿 回床去

词汇解析

1、opposite

在…的对面

Jennie had sat opposite her at breakfast.

珍妮吃早餐时坐在她对面。

(同一类事物)截然相反的,全然不同的

All the cars driving in the opposite direction had their headlights on.

对面开来的车都打着头灯。

I should have written the notes in the opposite order.

我本应按相反的顺序记笔记的。

对立物;对立面

Ritter was a very complex man but Marius was the opposite, a simple farmer.

里特城府颇深,而马里厄斯恰恰相反,是个心地淳朴的农民。

Well, whatever he says you can bet he's thinking the opposite.

呃,不管他说什么,你都可以肯定他想的完全是另一套。


2、go back

追溯到;回溯到

The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.

与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。

Our association with him goes back four years.

我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。

回到(过去);回顾

If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.

如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。

分享到