美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第15集第15期:异想天开
日期:2016-05-28 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Elena He killed her,Damon was the vampire that killed her?

埃琳娜 他杀了她 达蒙是杀她的那个吸血鬼

I don't know what happened.Alaric said that they never found the body.

我不知道具体是怎么回事 阿拉里克说一直没发现她的尸体


Oh, my god. Stefan.I know. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,But I just-- I wanted to know more.

天呐 斯特凡 我知道 很抱歉 我想告诉你的 但 我想先查明真相

I was feeling sorry for him,hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him.

我还为他难过 希望凯瑟琳的事会让他有所改变

I'm so stupid.He doesn't know about the connection to you.

我真是异想天开 他不知道这事和你的关系

I thought about confronting him.But he is already so on edge.

我想过和他当面对峙 但他已经很狂躁了

Why are you protecting him?Because you are not the only one hoping that he might actually change.

你为什么要护着他 因为不止你一个人 希望他能有所改变

That man.I saw that man outside of Trudie's.Get back inside. Come on

那个人 我在楚蒂家门口见过 进去 快点

And bachelor number 3 goes to 37458.That's me.Ah. Kelly Donovan. Lovely.

3号单身汉的女伴是37458号 是我 凯丽·多诺万 真不错

You and the plumber should have so much fun.Congratulations, Ms. Donovan.Ok. Just...stop.Stop trying so hard.

你和管道工先生一定会玩得非常愉快的 恭喜你 多诺万女士 好了 算了吧 别再试着讨好我了

This thing you're doing, this nice thing, it's fake,like you, like your mom,and for some reason, Matt fell for it,but that doesn't mean that I will.

你所表现的殷勤 真假 有其母必有其女 马特不知怎么竟会上当 但那并不代表我也会

I don't like you, ok?So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar.Whoa. Easy there.

我不喜欢你 明白吗 告诉管道工先生我在酒吧等他 慢点儿

Buy a ticket like everyone else.Did you enjoy that,rubbing it in to alaric saltzman?What?

要像大家一样买票啊 你刚很享受吗 在阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼的伤口上撒盐 什么

Just as I was starting to think that there was something redeemable about you.Elena.

正当我开始觉得 或许你还有救的时候 埃琳娜

Am I missing something here?Did I forget to mention earlier when we were talking about my birth mother,the one that gave me up?

我是不是错过了什么 我是不是忘了告诉过你 就是之前我们在谈论我的亲身母亲时 就是抛弃我的那位

Her name was Isobel.Go ahead. Reminisce about how you killed her.

她的名字叫伊泽贝尔 想想吧 回忆一下你是怎么杀了她的

重点讲解

1、confront

(问题、任务或困难)降临,使面临

She was confronted with severe money problems.

她面临严峻的资金问题。

Ministers underestimated the magnitude of the task confronting them.

部长们低估了他们所面临的任务的艰巨性。

勇敢地面对;正视

We are learning how to confront death.

我们正在学习如何直面死亡。

NATO countries have been forced to confront fundamental moral questions.

北约国家被迫正视基本的道德问题。

与…对峙;与…对抗

She pushed her way through the mob and confronted him face to face.

她挤过骚动的人群,与他当面对峙。

They don't hesitate to open fire when confronted by police.

他们遭遇警察时毫不犹豫地开火。


2、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。

分享到