美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第4集第8期:不停地诱惑
日期:2016-12-15 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey. I'm just checking in.Did you get my message about Jenna's barbecue?

我只是问问 珍娜要办烤肉派对 你收到我短信了吗

Call me when you can.Was that Stefan?

方便时给我回个电话 打给斯特凡的吗


He hasn't called me back.I'm trying to decide if I should be worried.

他一直没给我回电话 我不知道该不该担心

I'm sure he's fine.God, I cannot stop eating.

我相信他没事的 上帝啊 我忍不住要吃东西

Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings.It's horrible.

斯特凡说这样有助于改善嗜血的习惯 真是太可怕了

Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day.

每天每分钟都要与嗜血的欲望作斗争

I know Stefan really hates that part of himself.

我知道斯特凡特别痛恨自己这一点

Well, yeah. And he hates that you're a constant temptation.

对 他也痛恨你一直不停地诱惑他

He said that?Hmm. The desire to rip out your jugular every time he's with you?

他真这么说吗 没错 他和你在一起的每时每刻 都想撕破你的喉咙

Trust me, it's there.It's why I had to break up with Matt.

相信我 那欲望无时不在 也正因如此 我不得不与马特分手

Hey, food's ready. Come get it.Finally. I am starving.

饭好了 快来吃吧 终于好了 饿死我了

We can sit here as long as you want.

我们可以就这么坐着 多久都行

And when you start to desiccate,there's a tomb with your name on it.

等你变成干尸 会有个刻着你名字的墓碑在等着你

I've been doing all the talking. It's your turn.

一直都是我在说 该你说了

Do you pretend to be human when you're with Elena?Is that the appeal?

你和埃琳娜一起时会自以为是人类吗 这就是吸引你的地方吗

Actually, I don't pretend to be anything when I'm with her.

事实上 我和她在一起时 没有任何伪装

That's the whole point.I get to just be myself.

这就是关键所在 我只需做我自己

Does she know that you love me?I don't.That's where you're wrong, Stefan.

她知道你爱我吗 我不爱你 你错了 斯特凡

词汇解析

1、break up

(使)分裂;(被)拆分;(使)破碎

Civil war could come if the country breaks up.

如果国家分裂就会爆发内战。

There was a danger of the ship breaking up completely.

这艘船有彻底解体的危险。

(恋人)分手;(夫妻)结束关系

My girlfriend had broken up with me.

我的女朋友已跟我分手了。

He felt appalled by the whole idea of marriage so we broke up.

他被结婚的想法吓住了,因此我们分了手。

散(会);(使)解散

A neighbour asked for the music to be turned down and the party broke up.

因为一个邻居要求把音乐音量调低,聚会便散了。

Police used tear gas to break up a demonstration.

警察使用催泪瓦斯驱散示威人群。


2、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

(做游戏等时)假装,假扮,装扮

She can sunbathe and pretend she's in Spain.

她可以晒晒太阳,假装自己是在西班牙。

The children pretend to be different animals dancing to the music.

孩子们扮成不同的动物,随着音乐起舞。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

分享到
重点单词
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • temptationn. 诱惑,引诱
  • demonstrationn. 示范,实证,表达,集会
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • desiccatev. (使)干,干贮
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • adequatelyadv. 足够地,充分地,适当地
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下