美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第16集第14期:对埃琳娜有感情
日期:2016-06-16 19:31

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You all right?If it's not vampire's, it's girlfriend's.

你还好吧 不是吸血鬼的麻烦 就是女友的麻烦

All right. Roast beef, turkey.What do you want?

很好 烤牛肉 火鸡 你想吃哪样


Oh, let's do the works.Pile it high.

一起做吧 越多越好

All right. I like your style.

好吧 我喜欢你这风格

Will you grab the bread for me?Ok.

面包递我好吗 好的

What are you doing?It's just a cut.

你怎么了 不小心切到手了

Will you hand me that towel? I I can't.

能把那条巾递我吗 我 我 我不能

You got a problem with blood, Anna?What's the matter?

你怕血吗 安娜 怎么了呀

It's just blood, Anna.What are you doing? I knew it.

只是点血 安娜 你这是干什么 我就知道

Go for it.Jeremy.Jenna. Hey, what's, uh...What's up?Regret.

来喝吧 杰里米 珍娜 嘿 怎 怎么了 真遗憾

Make sure you lock that up.

记得锁门

Did I just pass their driveway?

我是不是开过车道了

Uh, I think it's up there.This is an amazing car.Did I pass?

我想就在前面吧 这车太酷了 我合格了吗

The whole double date thing Was obviously a test To see how I would do around Elena.

这次四人约会 显然是在考验我 看我是否还对埃琳娜有感情

重点讲解

1、lock up

把…锁起妥藏

Give away any food you have on hand, or lock it up and give the key to the neighbours.

把手头的所有食物都送给别人,或者把食物藏好锁起,然后将钥匙交给邻居。

Control of materials could be maintained by locking up bombs.

把炸弹锁起妥藏可实现对物资的控制。

把…关入监狱(或精神病院)

Mr Milner persuaded the federal prosecutors not to lock up his client.

米尔纳先生说服联邦检察官不把他的当事人关起来。

You are mad, Isabel. You should be locked up.

你疯了,伊莎贝尔。应该把你关起来才是。

锁好(建筑物或汽车的)门窗

Don't forget to lock up.

别忘了锁好门窗。

Leave your car here and lock it up.

把车停在这里锁好。


2、obvious

明显的;显然的;无疑的

the need to rectify what is an obvious injustice.

矫正明显不公的需要

Determining how the Democratic challenger would conduct his presidency isn't quite so obvious.

这位民主党挑战者将如何履行总统职务还不能明确判断。

不必要的;无新意的;缺乏想象力的

There are some very obvious phrases that we all know or certainly should know better than to use.

我们都知道或是肯定应该知道有些说法已毫无新意,最好避免使用。

分享到