美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第13期:正常的生活
日期:2016-08-25 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

She charmed me, your wife Isobel.

你妻子伊泽贝尔 她吸引了我

She talked a good game, man.She was smart. She had this excitement in her eyes.

她说话很有意思 她很聪慧 眼神中透着兴奋


I probably should have known there was something different about her,Some tie to Katherine.

我本应该感觉到 她奇特的地方 她跟凯瑟琳间的联系

There had to be some reason I didn't kill her.

一定有些原因让我没杀掉她

That's enough, Damon. I don't wanna hear anymore.

够了 达蒙 我不想听下去了

I just don't want to waste any more of my life searching for answers that I really don't want.

我不想再浪费生命 寻找一些我根本就不想知道的答案

I'm through with Isobel. I...I'm done with all of this.

我跟伊泽贝尔没瓜葛了 我 我受够这一切了

What's the matter?I need you to pack your things. We're leaving.

发生什么事了 我要你赶紧收拾东西 我们要离开

What? No.I was wrong to think that we could make a home here.

什么 不 我误以为我们能在这里重新开始

It's time for us to move on.But I don't want to move on. I want to stay.

我们该离开了 可我不想离开 我想留下来

We can't stay.There's too many people here who know the truth...too much history.

我们不能留下来 有太多的人知道真相 牵扯的事情太多了

So, what, you're just gonna give up,pack us up, and move us out?

怎么 那你打算放弃 就这么收拾东西走人了吗

It's not safe here. You know that.Please.

这里不安全 你知道的 求你了

This is about Jeremy.No. It's about me finally getting to build a life for myself.

是因为杰里米对不对 不 是因为我 好不容易有机会开始过正常的生活

Please, Mama.You gave me my life back.I am just trying to protect yours.

求你了 妈妈 你救了我的命 现在我只是想保护你

I can't force you.It's your decision.

我不会强迫你 你自己决定

词汇解析

1、move on

离去;继续前进

Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.

布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。

What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?

他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?

(结束某活动后) 改做别事

She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.

在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。

His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.

他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。

命令…(或不要停留走开)

Eventually the police were called to move them on.

终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。


2、pack up

打点(行装)

They packed up and went home.

他们打点行囊,回家了。

He began packing up his things.

他开始收拾行李。

(机器)出故障,停止工作;(身体部位)衰竭

In the end it was his stomach and lungs that packed up.

最后,他的胃和肺衰竭了。

Our car packed up.

我们的车抛锚了。

分享到