美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第21集第20期:互相隐藏秘密
日期:2016-09-25 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Do you understand what I'm saying?Sure... sure.

你明白我的意思吗 当然 当然

Do you... understand?Hey, whatever you say, man.I mean, honestly, we're just friends.

你真的明白吗 随你怎么说 老弟 说实话 我们只是朋友而已


And as her friend, I wasn't looking forward to telling her the truth, anyway.So, I'll let you do it.

不过作为朋友 我并不打算 告诉她真相 还是你去说吧

What truth?About John.cause I know you guys don't like to keep secrets from each other.

什么真相 关于约翰的 因为我知道你俩不喜欢互相隐藏秘密

What are you talking about?Am I the only one around here who has the ability to put two and two together?Isobel. Hello?

你在说什么呢 难道这儿只有我一个人 能看清谁和谁是一对吗 伊泽贝尔 想通没

She dated John when she was 15.She gets pregnant,and ends up at the doctor's office of John's brother.

她15岁时和约翰约会 然后她怀孕了 最后在约翰哥哥的诊所生下孩子

Now, what do you think is John's role is in all of this, huh?

现在明白约翰扮演的角色了吧

I mean, go ahead, think about it. I'll wait.You get it? You there yet? Hmm?

没事 你慢慢想 我等着 想通啦 终于想通了

So, you think that John is Elena's father?What proof do you have?

这么说你认为 约翰是埃琳娜的生父 你有证据吗

I don't need any proof. That's the DNA test for John and Elena, and more approaches to do it.

我不需要证据 约翰和埃琳娜的 DNA测试结果什么的才算证据

But I know how well you deal with these big bombshells, so...

我知道你是一向善于面对晴天霹雳的

Sleep tight.Oh, and when you do tell Elena,And she needs a friend to talk to about anything...I'm here for her.

好睡 还有 你告诉埃琳娜的时候 她要是想找个朋友聊聊 我随时恭候

词汇解析

1、pregnant

怀孕的;妊娠的

Lena got pregnant and married.

莉娜怀孕并结婚了。

Tina was pregnant with their first daughter.

蒂娜怀了他们的第一个女儿。

耐人寻味的;意味深长的;心照不宣的

There was a long, pregnant silence.

当时出现了长时间耐人寻味的沉默。

a deceptive peace, pregnant with invisible threats.

一种和平的假象,潜伏着许多无形的威胁


2、approach

靠近;接近;走近

He didn't approach the front door at once.

他没有马上走向前门。

When I approached, they grew silent.

当我走近时,他们就不说话了。

与…接洽;找…商量

When Chappel approached me about the job, my first reaction was of disbelief.

当查普尔为这份工作找我商量时,我的第一反应是不相信。

He approached me to create and design the restaurant.

他请我建造并设计该饭店。

探讨;处理;对待

The Bank has approached the issue in a practical way.

银行已经实际解决了这个问题。

Employers are interested in how you approach problems.

雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。

分享到