美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第14期:挺有意思
日期:2017-05-28 17:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

So how exactly does this spell work?

这个咒语怎么运作

Give me your hand.Place it here.

把你的手给我 放到这儿


Now, take my hand.Close your eyes.

现在 握着我的手 闭上眼睛

Relax your mind.And look for her.

平复心绪 去找她

You saw her, didn't you?

你看到她了 是吧

I know exactly where she is.

我知道她在哪儿

Where the hell is Damon?

达蒙死到哪儿去了

We can't wait, we have to get him out of there.

不能再等了 我们要赶紧把他救出来

If she's fed, she has her strength back.

如果她喝饱了 力量就回来了

We still have what's left of the ash.

我们还剩下一点儿灰

Do you think you can get close enough?

你觉得你能靠那么近吗

I don't have a choice.

我别无选择

It's going to take me some time.

我需要一点时间

How long? I don't know, a while.

多久 不知道 得要一会儿

Just get me in there as soon as you can.

尽量让我快点进去

So how was school?Riveting.

今天在学校怎么样 挺有意思的

What's wrong?Nothing.

怎么了 没什么

词汇解析

1、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

(用于问句中,表示不赞成)到底,具体

What exactly do you mean?

你到底什么意思?

Exactly what are you looking for?

你到底在找什么?


2、strength

体力;力气;力量

She has always been encouraged to swim to build up the strength of her muscles.

一直有人鼓励她去游泳以强健体魄。

He threw it forward with all his strength.

他使尽全力把它扔向前方。

(面对困境的)信心,勇气

Something gave me the strength to overcome the difficulty.

有些事给了我克服困难的勇气。

His strength is an inspiration to me in my life.

他的自信是对我人生的一种鼓舞。

分享到
重点单词
  • overcomevt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了 vi. 获
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)
  • rivetingadj. 动听的,令人着迷的,非常精彩的 动词rivet