美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第4集06:性感又危险的老男人
日期:2015-10-17 08:49

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Are you going to kill me?

你会杀掉我吗

But not yet.Why not?Because there's something I need you to do for me.Anything.

但不是现在为何不 因为我还需要你替我做些事 做什么都行

How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?

你制造小麻烦的本领有多强呢


Oh, I'm excellent.So what happens with the season?

噢 我可是相当厉害 本赛季是怎么回事

One big forfeit? Are they looking for a new coach?

损失严重吗 他们在找新教练吗

I don't know, Dad.

我不知道 爸爸

I doubt anybody's thinking about that right now.

我觉得现在没人会关心那事

Charles, founder's party, focus.

查尔斯 说创立者派对的事 别叉开话题

How are you all doing over here?

你们都好吗

Ah, we're doing great, sweetheart.

我们很好 甜心

Is there anything else I can get you?

还有什么需要我为你效劳的吗

We're fine, thanks.Just the check, honey.

不用了 谢谢 账单给我就好 甜心

- Here you go, mayor Lockwood.- thanks.

给你 洛克伍德镇长 -谢谢

You're taking Damon to the founder's party?

你要带达蒙去创立者派对

What about me?Go with Elena.

那我怎么办 跟埃琳娜去啊

She's asking Stefan.Ok, go by yourself.

她邀请了斯特凡 那你就自己去呗

Gee, thanks. What about your mom?

真是太谢谢你了 你妈妈那儿怎么办

Is she ok with you bringing Damon?

她会同意你带达蒙去吗

And I'm supposed to care why?

我为何要理会她的意见

He's older sexy danger guy.

他是个性感又危险的老男人

Older sexy danger guy?

性感又危险的老男人

Is that an official witch twitter tweet?

这是你们女巫的术语吗

No more witch jokes, ok?

别再拿女巫的事开玩笑 好吗

At whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked.Ok.

预感到泰纳老师被杀的那件事把我吓坏了 行

重点讲解

1、forfeit

(因违反规定等)被没收,丧失

He was ordered to forfeit more than £1.5m in profits.

下令没收了他 150 多万英镑的盈利。

He argues that murderers forfeit their own right to life.

他辩称杀人犯本身已经丧失了生存的权利。

(尤指为获得他物)主动放弃

He has forfeited a lucrative fee but feels his well-being is more important.

他主动放弃了可观的酬金,觉得自己的健康更加重要。

Do you think that they would forfeit profit in the name of safety?

你认为他们会为了安全而放弃利润吗?

2、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


分享到
重点单词
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • predictionn. 预言,预报
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • forfeitn. 没收物,罚金,丧失 vt. 没收,丧失 adj.
  • tannern. 制革工人