美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第20集第16期:永生相随
日期:2016-09-02 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

From the moment Stefan had his first taste of human blood,he was a different person.

从斯特凡尝到第一口人血起 他整个人都变了

I suppose I should thank him.It's been a hell of a ride. Heh.

我想我该谢谢他 一路走来风光无限啊


Oh, my God. He said he wanted to die.

我的天 他说他但求一死

That's why he won't feed. Now I understand why, but...His choice.

所以他才不愿吸血 我现在懂了 他自愿的

If he's stupid enough to make it, so be it.

要是他真蠢到这种地步 顺其自然好了

Don't do that. Ok? Don't pretend like you don't care.Where are you going?

别这样 拜托 别装不在乎了 你去哪儿

It's getting impossible to sneak up on you.

都吓不到你了

Nice try, though.Sorry I woke you.That's OK.You only woke me halfway.

不错的尝试 不好意思吵醒你了 没关系 我还没完全睡着

So, listen. I...That feels good.Good-bye.

听着 我 感觉真好 再见

How do you feel?You were right.

感觉怎么样 你说得对

It is a whole new world.We can explore it together.

全新的世界 我们可以一同探索

You got what you wanted... you and me for all eternity.

你如愿了 我们要永生相随了

But here it is, brother.

但我要告诉你 弟弟

I will make it an eternity of misery for you.Damon!

我要让你的永生充满痛苦 达蒙

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、eternity

永恒;永生;不朽

I have always found the thought of eternity terrifying.

我向来觉得永生的想法很可怕。

laying him to rest for all eternity.

让他永远安息

极长的一段时间;似乎无穷尽的一段时间

The war continued for an eternity.

那场战争持续了极长的一段时间。

The ringing went on for what seemed an eternity, and then someone answered.

电话响了似乎很长一段时间,然后有人接了电话。

分享到