美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第12期:真是浪漫
日期:2017-04-14 17:47

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6.

杰里米说6英里标识过后有条路可以过去

If you want some,just ask.I want some.Aw, that's so sweet.

如果你想喝 开口就好 我想喝 好感人啊


Gonna be all big and strong to save your girl.

变强壮 好去拯救你的女友

Well, don't worry. I've got your back. You'll be fine.

别担心 有哥帮你 不会有事的

I'm not joking.I been drinking a little every day,

我没开玩笑 我最近每天都喝一点

Slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength.

慢慢加量 让我强壮起来

Does Elena know you're drinking blood?

埃琳娜知道你喝人血了吗

I've been drinking hers.How romantic.

我一直在喝她的血 真是浪漫

Since we're road-trip bonding,Remember the days when all you lived for was blood,

既然我们在公路谈心 还记得你嗜血如命的日子吗

you were the guy who would rip someone apart just for the fun of it?

那时候的你会为了取乐把人撕成碎片

You mean when I was more like you?Yes, Stefan. Exactly.

你指的是我像你一样的日子吗 对 斯特凡 完全正确

Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big, bad vampire.

就是那个你让我饮血 变成邪恶的吸血鬼

Wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy?

真想知道如果面对那样的你 埃琳娜还会不会情愿给他喝血

By the way, what happened to that guy?He was a hoot.

顺便问下 他遇到什么事了 他那个时候多有趣

Guess he found something else to live for.

我猜他找到了新的人生目标

He's here.This was a mistake.

他来了 这是一个错误

No, I told you I would get us out of this.

不 我告诉过你我有能力让我们脱身

You have to trust me.No! He wants me dead, Rose!He wants her more.

你必须相信我 不 他要我死 罗斯 他更想要她

I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you,But I need to get out of here.

我做不到 你把她交给他 他会放过你 但我得离开这

Hey. What are we?We're family.Forever.

嘿 我们是什么关系 我们是一家人 永远都是

You're scared.Stay here with her And don't make a sound.

你怕得要死 和她待在这里 别出声

词汇解析

1、build up

(使)积聚;(使)逐渐增加

The regime built up the largest army in Africa.

该政权逐渐建立起一支非洲规模最大的军队。

The collection has been built up over the last seventeen years.

在过去的17年中,收藏的规模不断扩大。

增强…的体质;建立…的信心

Build her up with kindness and a sympathetic ear.

用友善和富有同情心的倾听来重拾她的信心。

Dr. Johnson and I have been trying to build him up physically.

约翰逊医生和我一直试图增强他的体质。

吹捧;抬举

The media will report on it and the tabloids will build it up.

媒体会报道此事,小报则会大肆吹捧。

Historians built him up as the champion of parliament.

历史学家把他誉为议会的捍卫者。


2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到