美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第15期:有事瞒着我
日期:2016-03-23 10:29

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Your dad...He was still conscious.

你爸爸 他还有意识

I was able to get to him,But he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.

我可以先救起他的 但他坚持让我先救你


Oh my God.When I woke up in the hospital,Nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.

我的天啊 我从医院醒过来之后 没人知道我是怎么从车里逃出来的

They said it was a miracle.I went back for them.But it was too late. I couln't...

他们都说那是神迹 我又回去救他们 但已经来不及了 我没能

I couldn't save them.When I pulled you out,I looked at your face. You looked like Katherine.

我没能救得了他们 我把你拉出来的时候 看到了你的脸 你长得太像凯瑟琳了

I couldn't believe the resemblance.After that, I spent months making sure that you weren't her.

我都不敢相信自己的眼睛 后来 我花了几个月时间 来确定你不是凯瑟琳

I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.

我观察着你 尽可能地去了解你

And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.

然后发现你和凯瑟琳完全不一样

And I wanted to leave town.But, Elena, I couldn't.

我想要离开 但是 埃琳娜 我做不到

I couldn't leave without knowing you.

我不能还不认识你就离开

I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you. I wanted to.

我很抱歉没早告诉你 我真的很想说

But you were so sad.Why do I look like her?

但你那时太伤心了 为什么我会长得像她

Elena, you've been through so much.

埃琳娜 你遭遇的痛苦已经够多了

Why do I look like her, Stefan?What are you not telling me?

为什么我会长得像她 斯特凡 你有什么事瞒着我

重点讲解

1、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

(某种)人物,形象

Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.

有时候年轻小伙子只是需要找一个母亲式的人物聊一聊,从中获得安慰。

Daniel Boone, the great hero figure of the frontier.

丹尼尔·布恩——西部伟大的英雄形象


2、pull out

(车或驾车者)驶离路边,开向路中间

She pulled out into the street.

她开车来到大街上。

He was about to pull out to overtake the guy in front of him.

他正要驶离车流超前面那人的车。

退出,撤出(协议、比赛或组织)

The World Bank should pull out of the project.

世界银行应从该项目中撤出。

France was going to pull out of NATO.

法国打算退出北约。

(使)摆脱(经济衰退);(使)恢复

Sterling has been hit by the economy's failure to pull out of recession.

经济未能走出衰退,英镑因此受到了打击。

What we want to see today are policies to pull us out of this recession.

目前我们想看到的是能使我们走出这次经济衰退的政策。

分享到
重点单词
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • reassurancen. 再保证,再安慰
  • frontiern. 边界,边境,尖端,边缘
  • inflationn. 膨胀,通货膨胀
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • overtakev. 赶上,突然来袭,压倒
  • backdropn. 背景幕,背景
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • consciousadj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的 n. 意
  • resemblancen. 相像,相似