美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第9期:情绪变得亢奋
日期:2016-02-26 12:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What do you want?Hey. uh, just surprised to see you here.

你想干什么 只是很奇怪你会在这儿

Art usually implies culture,And culture implies, well, not you.

艺术通常反映文化 而文化又反映...你不是这样的人


Go to hell.Still wanna be an astronaut?I can't believe you remember that.

去死吧 还想成为宇航员吗 真不敢相信你还记得

I can remember the tinfoil that you wore on your head.

我还记得你头上戴着锡纸

I was 8.How are you doing?I've had it easier.You?

我那时才8岁 最近怎么样 好多了 你呢

Uh, I heard some things.So it's true that you and Stefan...

我听到一些传言 你和斯特凡真的结束...

Yeah, it is.What about you...Matt Donovan?

是的 那你呢 马特·多诺万

I heard about Caroline.Aw, man, not you, too.We're friends.

我听说了卡罗琳的事 天呐 你怎么也这样 我们只是朋友

It's not a big deal.No?No.Why am I so overly emotional?

其他的真没什么 是吗 真没什么 为什么我情绪变得很亢奋

All I can think about is my ex-girlfriend.

我脑子里想的全是我的前女友

I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff.

我想和她在一起 咬她这类的事

Well, you probably love her.

也许是你爱上她了

Anything you felt before will be magnified now.

你以前的感觉现在都会被扩大

You're gonna have to learn how to control that.

你得学会如何去控制它

What about walkin' in the sun?I'm a morning person.

那在白天出来活动呢 我喜欢早起享受白天

You can walk in the sun, which, by the way,Is pretty cool.

你能在白天自由活动 说起来 真是棒极了

Council'd never suspect you.It's not in the journals.

理事会从来没怀疑过你 日记中从未提及此事

重点讲解

1、emotional

情感上的;情绪上的

I needed this man's love, and the emotional support he was giving me.

我需要这个男人的爱,以及他在情感上给我的支持。

Victims are left with emotional problems that can last for life.

受害者心中留下了可能会持续一生的情感创伤。

情绪激动的;(尤指)愤怒的

He is a very emotional man.

他是个很情绪化的人。

I don't get as emotional as I once did.

我不像以前那么冲动了。

激起强烈感情的;激动人心的

It's a very emotional issue. How can you advocate selling the ivory from elephants?

这是个很容易激起公愤的话题。你怎么能够鼓吹贩卖象牙?


2、magnify

放大;扩大

This version of the Digges telescope magnifies images 11 times.

这种型号的迪格斯望远镜可将图像放大11倍。

A lens would magnify the picture so it would be like looking at a large TV screen.

透镜会把图片放大,就像在看巨大的电视屏幕一样。

加强;加大;加剧

Poverty and human folly magnify natural disasters.

贫困和人类的愚昧加剧了自然灾难。

Their noises were magnified in the still, wet air.

他们的喧闹声在凝滞而潮湿的空气中显得更吵了。

分享到
重点单词
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • povertyn. 贫困,贫乏
  • follyn. 愚蠢,荒唐事 (复)follies: 轻松歌舞剧
  • magnifyv. 放大,夸大 v. 赞美,颂扬
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • magnifiedadj. 放大的 v. 放大;夸张(magnify的过去
  • lensn. 镜头,透镜,(眼球的)水晶体 vt. 给…摄
  • advocaten. 提倡者,拥护者,辩护者,律师 v. 主张,提倡