美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第2集12:处于险境
日期:2015-09-17 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

处于险境

What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home?

达蒙回来做什么 他为什么回来

Cause I came home.

因为我回来了

He wants to make my life miserable.

他想让我的生活变得悲惨无比


That's how he enjoys his.

然后他才能过得开心

Well, he's putting us all at risk.

他使我们都处于险境

This girl in the hospital could talk.

那个在医院的女孩会说出去的

She won't.

她不会

I took care of her.

我把她记忆删除了

You're sure?

你确定

I'm not sure, Zach.

不确定 扎克

I don't know how well it worked.

我不知道做的怎么样

I'm not as strong as Damon.

毕竟我不如达蒙强大

So what happens if it doesn't work?

如果你没能删掉记忆会怎样

I don't know.

不知道

I'll deal with it.

我会处理好的

Is she worth it?

为她值得吗

Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for.

斯特凡叔叔 为了那个女孩值吗

Vickie, what are you doing here?

薇姬 你怎么来了

Fighting with Robert about my schedule.

找罗伯特请假

You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal

你觉得以被猛兽袭击的理由

Would merit an extra sick day.

可以再请一天病假吗

Are you feeling ok?

你感觉好吗

I hurt.

痛啊

Well, the doctor gave you something, right?

医生给你开了些药 对吧

The kid stuff.

小儿科的东西

Nothing with an "o" in it.

无法让人飘飘然的药

I think they were onto me.

我觉得我是离不开那玩意儿了

Here. Knock yourself out, literally.

给 好好享受去吧

Thanks, Jer.

谢谢 杰里

So you gonna, uh watch the comet later?

你晚上来看慧星吗

I hadn't really thought about it.

我还没想这事

But I could be talked into it.

不过如果你邀请 我会去的

I'll meet you out there in a few.

我们一会儿在那见面

Hey, Vick. How you feeling?

薇 感觉好点了吗

Like you care.

别假惺惺了

What are you looking at, Gilbert?

你看什么看 吉尔伯特

Hey, I got some candles.

我拿了一些蜡烛

Thank you.

谢谢

You're welcome.

不用谢

Thank you.

谢谢

重点讲解

1、schedule

工作计划;日程安排

He has been forced to adjust his schedule.

他被迫调整了自己的日程安排。

We both have such hectic schedules.

我们俩日程安排得都很紧。

计划的时间(或方式)

The jet arrived in Johannesburg two minutes ahead of schedule.

喷气式飞机提前两分钟到达了约翰内斯堡。

Everything went according to schedule.

一切都按计划进行。

(在时间上)安排,计划

The space shuttle had been scheduled to blast off at 04:38.

航天飞机已经预定于凌晨 4 点 38 分发射升空。

A presidential election was scheduled for last December.

总统选举原计划在去年 12 月举行。

2、rip up

把…撕碎

If we wrote I think he would rip up the letter.

如果我们写信的话,我想他会把信撕得粉碎。

She took every photograph of me that was in our house and ripped it up.

她拿走了家里所有我的照片,并把它们撕得粉碎。

3、come back

回忆起;回想起来

He was also an MP — I'll think of his name in a moment when it comes back to me.

他当时也是一位国会议员,他的名字我得想一下才能记起来。

When I thought about it, it all came back.

当我回想起来,往事全都涌上了心头。

重新流行;再度时兴

I'm glad hats are coming back.

我很高兴又开始流行戴帽子了。


分享到
重点单词
  • electionn. 选举
  • rabidadj. 猛烈的,热烈的,急进的 adj. 患狂犬病的
  • cometn. 慧星
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟