美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第8期:自食苦果
日期:2017-01-08 20:07

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, I saw you with Mason earlier. What was that about?

我看见你刚才和梅森在一起 有什么事吗

Oh, I was just asking him to help with the clean-up in the woods.

我只是找他帮忙清理树林


That's what I'm here for. Put me to work.Should I go help him?

我就是来帮你的啊 给我派活吧 要我去帮他吗

Oh, no, no. You know what? He's,I'm sure he's fine.

不用了 不用 他 我相信他能搞定的

Are you ok, Liz?You seem really upset.

你没事吧 莉兹 你好像心烦意乱的

It's Caroline. We had a moment.Anything I can do?

因为卡罗琳 我们聊了会 我能做什么吗

No, Damon, thank you.It's just horrible parenting skills paying off in spades.

不用了 达蒙 谢谢你 我家长做的不称职 现在自食苦果了

Longing looks are being exchanged.I'm gonna go talk to him.

深情对望啊 我要过去和他谈谈

No, Elena. I think it's a bad idea.I

别去 埃琳娜 我觉得这主意很糟 我

What's her problem?Don't worry about it.

她怎么了 不用你操心

Why are you being such a bitch to your mom?

你干嘛对你妈那么刻薄

Don't worry about it.Do you still care about Katherine?

这也不用你操心 你还惦记着凯瑟琳是吗

Don't do this. Please, don't turn this into something it's not.

别这样 拜托 别胡思乱想无事生非

So this isn't up for discussion.Is that what you're saying?

你是不打算跟我好好谈谈了 你是这个意思吗

No, I'm saying that this isn't up for discussion right now Because we have ears on us.

不 我是说现在不适合谈论这个 因为有人在偷听

词汇解析

1、exchange

交换;互换

We exchanged addresses and Christmas cards.

我们交换了地址和圣诞贺卡。

The two men exchanged glances.

那两个男人互相扫了一眼。

交战;交火

There was an exchange of fire during which the gunman was wounded.

有过交火,其间那名持枪歹徒受伤了。

This could intensify the risk of a nuclear exchange.

这可能会加剧爆发核战争的危险。

(不同国家人们之间的)交流,互访

a series of sporting and cultural exchanges with Seoul.

和首尔之间的一系列体育和文化交流

educational exchanges for young people.

面向年轻人的教育交流


2、discussion

讨论;商讨

There was a lot of discussion about the wording of the report.

关于此则报道的措辞议论纷纷。

Council members are due to have informal discussions later on today.

委员会成员定于今日晚些时候进行非正式讨论。

论述;详述

For a discussion of biology and sexual politics, see chapter 4.

生态政治和性别政治论述请见第4章。

分享到