美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第14期:平安无事
日期:2017-03-26 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Stop! You're hurting Elena.

住手 你们在伤害埃琳娜

Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena.

她受的所有伤都会转移到埃琳娜身上


You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side?

你们以为只有你们有女巫帮忙吗

Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch.

错了 看来我的女巫比你们的强啊

Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's ok.Go!

杰里米 去看看埃琳娜怎么样了 快去

Let's all make sure poor Elena is ok.

让我们一起来看看小埃琳娜怎么样了吧

Little bit more pressure.Bonnie, it hurts.

再来点刺激的 邦妮 我很疼

I can't break the spell, Elena. I'm sorry.

我破不了咒语 埃琳娜 对不起

But I can try to take some of the pain away. Ok?Ok? Ok.

但我可以试试移走疼痛 好吗 好吗 好

This is really going to hurt.Wait!

这下肯定疼得不轻 慢着

Ok. So, how about that moonstone?

好啊 那交出月光宝石吧

Are you ok?I'm gonna be.They're stuck in there with her.

你还好吗 我会没事的 他们和凯瑟琳对峙上了

You were right.Katherine had a witch link Elena to her.

你说的没错 凯瑟琳找了个女巫把埃琳娜和她联在一起了

That girl I saw.The one inside.

是那个女孩 在舞会上那个

Stay with her. Keep pressure on her shoulder.Where are you going?

你陪着她 压住她的肩膀 你要去哪

There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her.

有另一个女巫在这里 我要找到她

Take this. No. Jeremy.Elena, please. Listen to me.

戴上 不行 杰里米 埃琳娜 求你了 听我说

You need this more than I do.No, Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe.

你比我需要它 不 杰里米 我需要你平安无事

The three of us together, just like old times.

我们三个又在一起了 一如从前

The brother who loved me too much.

一个疯狂地爱我

And the one that didn't love me enough.

一个不够爱我

And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.

而那个魔鬼贱人只爱她自己

What happened to you, Damon?

你怎么了 达蒙

You used to be so sweet and polite?

你过去多贴心多绅士啊

Oh, that Damon died a long time ago.

那个达蒙已经死掉很久了

Good. He was a bore.

很好 我讨厌死他了

Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other.

你们俩别再互相攻击了

Where's the moonstone?What do you want with it?

月光石在哪里 你要它做什么

词汇解析

1、pressure

压力;气压;压强

The window in the cockpit had blown in and the pressure dropped dramatically.

驾驶舱的窗户突然向内破裂,气压急剧降低。

Warm air is now being drawn in from another high pressure area over the North Sea.

暖气流正从北海上空的另一个高气压带移动过来。

(向某人施加的)压力

He may have put pressure on her to agree.

他可能向她施加了压力,迫使她同意。

Its government is under pressure from the European Commission.

其政府承受着来自欧盟委员会的压力。

强迫;迫使;竭力劝说

He will never pressure you to get married.

他永远不会强迫你结婚。

The Government should not be pressured into making hasty decisions.

政府不应该迫于压力仓促作出决定。


2、together

一起;共同

We went on long bicycle rides together.

我们一起骑自行车长途旅行。

He and I worked together on a book

我和他合写了一本书。

(接触、结合)到一起

Mix the ingredients together thoroughly.

把配料充分混合。

She clasped her hands together on her lap.

她十指紧扣,放在膝上。

(位置)在一起,紧挨地

The trees grew close together.

树木密密地长在一起。

Ginette and I gathered our things together.

我和吉内特把东西收拢好。

分享到