美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第6期:缩小搜索范围
日期:2017-04-08 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I'll use your blood to draw the energy for the tracking spell.

我要用你的血为追踪魔咒提供力量

You're blood-related. It'll make the connection stronger.

你们是血亲 可以强化咒语的感应效果


All right, Alaric said we gotta clear out of here within 10 minutes.

好了 阿拉里克说我们得在10分钟内离开

I got weapons. He stocked me up.Are you ready?

他给了我武器 准备好了吗

There.She's there.That's 300 miles away.

那里 她在那 离这儿有300英里

No, Bonnie, we need a more exact location than that.

不行 邦妮 我们需要更确切的地址

That's as close as I can get.

这已经是我能做到的最精确的了

We can map it an aerial view.It'll show us what's around there,

我们可以查一下鸟瞰图 看看那里周围有什么

Help us narrow down the area.Perfect.

这样可以缩小搜索范围 很好

Call me with whatever you find. No, no.I'm coming with you.

找到什么就给我电话 不不 我跟你一起去

No, Jeremy, you're not.

不 杰里米 你留下

I'm not gonna just sit here. What if she's hurt, ok?Or worse? What if she's.

我不能坐这儿干等 如果她受伤了呢 或者更糟 如果她

She's not. You two go back to your house just in case.I'm gonna call you the minute I find her.But you can't do this alone.

不会的 你俩先回你家 我一找到她就给你们电话 但你不能一个人去啊

He's not. Let's go.You're coming with me?It's Elena.

他不是一个人 我们走吧 你跟我一起去 为了埃琳娜

词汇解析

1、clear out

滚开;滚出去

She turned to the others in the room. 'The rest of you clear out of here.'.

她转身对房间里的其他人说:“你们其余人给我滚出去。”

'Clear out!' he bawled. 'Private property!'

“滚出去!”他高声骂道,“这是私人住宅!”

清理,整理(容器、房间等)

I took the precaution of clearing out my desk before I left.

我临走时特地事先把办公桌清理了一下。

2、go back

追溯到;回溯到

The feud with the Catholics goes back to the 11th century.

与天主教的夙怨可以追溯到11世纪。

Our association with him goes back four years.

我们同他的合作是从4年前开始的。

回到(过去);回顾

If you go back to 1960, you'll find that very few jobs were being created.

如果回到1960年,你会发现工作机会寥寥无几。


3、location

(某事发生或某物坐落的)位置,场所

The first thing he looked at was his office's location.

他首先看的是自己办公室的位置。

Macau's newest small luxury hotel has a beautiful location.

澳门最新的小型豪华饭店地理位置优美。

外景拍摄地

an art movie with dozens of exotic locations.

在众多异域之地取景的艺术片

We're shooting on location.

我们正在拍摄外景。

分享到