美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第3期:知道真相
日期:2017-04-23 21:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Tell everyone I wasn't feeling well and I went home from school.

有人问起就说我不舒服所以回家了

I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.

真不敢相信我居然同意你这么做


I'm a terrible liar.And keep Stefan busy.I don't want him knowing what I'm up to.

我不会说谎 别让斯特凡闲下来 我不想让他知道我要做的事

I'm even worse at duplicity, and you know this.

我心里藏不住事 你是知道的

You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit.

当初凯瑟琳去见斯特凡的时候 你可是让我忙得团团转

Yeah, 'cause she threatened me.

那是因为她威胁我

Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic. It's.

倒不是说你也该威胁我 只是

Stefan's gonna see right through me.

斯特凡会一眼看穿我的

Caroline, as my friend, do you promise or not?

卡罗琳 作为我的朋友 你答应还是不答应

You had to break out the girlfriend code.Ok.I promise.Ok.

你可不能总拿友情说事 好吧 我答应你 好

Why don't you want Stefan to know?

为什么不让斯特凡知道

Because he would never be ok with me doing this.

因为他绝不会同意我这么做的

Are you sure you wanna do this?Yes, I'm sure.

你确定要这么做吗 是的 我确定

She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus,

只有她知道克劳斯一事的真相

the only one who can tell me how to stop him.

只有她能告诉我怎样阻止克劳斯

But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never given it.

可你是在向一个恐怕从没说过真话的人求真相

Are you sure about this?Yes. I can't just sit back and wait.

你确定要这么做吗 确定 我不能坐以待毙

I have to know, Caroline.Please.

我必须知道真相 卡罗琳 拜托了

词汇解析

1、manage

管理;经营;掌管

Within two years he was managing the store.

不出两年他就开始管理这家店了。

Most factories in the area are obsolete and badly managed.

这个地区的绝大多数工厂都十分陈旧,经营状况也非常糟糕。

谨慎地使用,好好地利用(时间、金钱等)

In a busy world, managing your time is increasingly important.

在忙碌的世界里,善于利用时间变得越来越重要。

Josh expects me to manage all the household expenses on very little.

乔希指望我对每笔家庭支出都精打细算。

设法做到;成功完成

Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.

不知用了什么方法,他成功说服凯给他买了一个。

I managed to pull myself up onto a wet, sloping ledge.

我终于爬上了一块潮湿倾斜的暗礁。


2、promise

承诺;保证;答应

The post office has promised to resume first class mail delivery to the area on Friday.

邮局承诺于星期五恢复对这个地区第一类邮件的递送。

He had promised that the rich and privileged would no longer get preferential treatment.

他已经保证富人和特权阶层不会再得到优惠待遇。

答应给予;承诺给予;保证让…得到

In 1920 the great powers promised them an independent state.

1920年,列强承诺让他们成为一个独立的国家。

The officers promise a return to multiparty rule.

这些官员承诺恢复多党统治。

分享到
重点单词
  • tacticn. 战略,策略 adj. 战术的,有策略的
  • obsoleteadj. 已废弃的,过时的
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说
  • resumev. 再继续,重新开始 n. 简历,履历; 摘要
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • duplicityn. 口是心非,不诚实,二重性