美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第1期:一切都会好起来
日期:2016-06-30 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"For over a century, I have lived in secret,Until now.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 直到现在

I know the risk, and I have to know her.Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.Where is he?

我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她 埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 他在哪


They have him. I can't get in.Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?

在他们手上 我进不去 珍珠说我们的目的不是复仇 不是吗

That's exactly what we're here for.Can you make it?

我说复仇正是我们的目的 你撑得住吗

Take my wrist. You need more blood.Stefan, he's dead.

咬我的手腕 你需要血 斯特凡 他已经死了

You were like this other person.Everything's gonna be OK.They found Vicki Donovan.

你当时就像变了个人 一切都会好起来的 他们找到薇姬·多诺万了

A storm unearthed the grave off county road.She's dead? Matt.

暴雨冲开了掩土 在公路边发现的 她死了 马特

Could you turn it up a little bit?It's not annoying yet.Sorry.

你敢把音量调得再高点吗 还不够烦人 对不起

When you goin' back to school?Soon.Oh, come on. Just drink already.Come on.

你什么时候回学校 快了 拜托 来继续喝点血吧 拜托

This self-detox is unnatural.Could you get that away from me, please?

强行的自我控制是不健康的 把那东西拿开点 拜托了

How long did it take you to wean yourself off of it after you last indulged?

上次的放纵后 你花了多久才戒掉?

That's not good.Be fine. It just takes a little bit of time.

不容乐观啊 会好的 只是要花点时间

I don't get it. You know,You don't have to kill to survive.

我就不明白了 你又不需要以杀人为生

That's what blood banks are for.I haven't hunted a human in...

不是有血库嘛 我已经保持不杀人

Gahh.way too long.Oh, I'm impressed.It was completely self-serving.

好久了 真了不起 我是为了我自己

词汇解析

1、revenge

报仇;报复

The attackers were said to be taking revenge on the 14-year-old, claiming he was a school bully.

据说,这些攻击者是在报复这个14岁的孩子,说他是学校的小霸王。

The killings were said to have been in revenge for the murder of her lover.

据说,她杀人是为了替她被害的情人报仇。

向…报仇;报复

The Sunday Mercury accused her of trying to revenge herself on her former lover.

《星期日信使报》指责她企图报复她以前的情人。

the relatives of murdered villagers wanting to revenge the dead.

想要为死者报仇的被害村民的亲属


2、complete

完全的;十足的

The rebels had taken complete control.

叛乱分子完全控制了局面。

It shows a complete lack of understanding by management.

这表明管理层对此完全不了解。

完整的;全部的;整个的

A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground.

整幢公寓大楼被付之一炬。

The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.

工作指导卡最终装满了整整一个册子。

完成的;结束的

The work of restoring the farmhouse is complete.

修复农舍的工作已经完成。

It'll be two years before the process is complete.

这个过程需要两年才能完成。

分享到