美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第17集第6期:很适应生活
日期:2016-06-24 20:51

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Well, don't you look... alive?You can't hurt me.Oh, I can hurt you, all right.

你看起来还没死嘛 你伤不了我 相信我 我完全有能力伤害你的

Mr. Saltzman.We need your help.Stefan's in the house.

萨尔茨曼老师 我们需要你的帮助 斯特凡被困在房子里


Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.

达蒙是吸血鬼 他进不去 我们需要你

I would go, but...Your life is valuable.Yours, on the other hand.

我本可以去 但 你的命太值钱 你的嘛 就不见得了

Stefan told me about your ring.What about it?Let me recap.

斯特凡告诉过我你戒指的事 他怎么说的 让我快速回顾一下

You tried to kill me. I defended myself.You died.

你想杀我 我自卫 你死了

Then according to my brother,Your ring brought you back to life.

然后据我弟弟说 你的戒指使你起死回生了

Am I leaving anything out?Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again.

我没漏掉什么吧 漏掉了我第二次杀你的那部分

Only this time, I don't miss.Mr. Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan.

只不过这次 我没有失手 萨尔茨曼老师 求你 那可是斯特凡

I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem.That's a shame.

抱歉 埃琳娜 那跟我无关 真遗憾

Because the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife.

因为带领那群吸血鬼的女人 可以帮你找到妻子

You're lying. Am I?Why don't you ask her yourself?Coward.

你撒谎 是吗 你何不亲自问问她呢 懦夫

Come on, Elena.All right! Wait.I'll go.So, I have an answer.To what?

我们走 埃琳娜 好吧 慢着 我去 我有答案了 什么的答案

Why you should turn me.We're back to that?

为什么你该把我变成吸血鬼 怎么又回到那个话题了

Look, I wake up every day, and I feel OK,but there's something missing.

每天早上醒来 我都感觉还不错 可总觉得缺了些什么

Like a... like a hole.Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever.

像一个空洞 有的人能很适应生活 和其它事情

I... I don't.So, you want a pity-turn?I don't think so.

可我做不到 你希望我出于同情转化你吗 我可不愿意

You should turn me because I don't have anything else.

你该把我变成吸血鬼 因为我别无所有了

词汇解析

1、valuable

有价值的;有益的;有用的

Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.

我们的很多老师也和海德堡大学保持着有益的学术联系。

If you decide to do you own make-up, here are a few valuable tips that will help you look your best.

如果你决定自己化妆,这里有一些有用的小窍门,可以帮助你呈现最美的一面。

贵重的;值钱的

Just because a camera is old does not mean it is valuable.

古旧的相机不一定就值钱。

valuable books.

贵重书籍


2、defend

防御;保卫;保护

Every man who could fight was now committed to defend the ridge.

每个能够参加战斗的男子现在都决心要保卫这条山脊。

His courage in defending religious and civil rights inspired many outside the church.

他在捍卫宗教和公民权利时所表现出来的勇气鼓舞了许多教会之外的人。

替…辩护;为…辩解;维护

Matt defended all of Clarence's decisions, right or wrong.

克拉伦斯的决定,不管对错,马特都予以维护。

The author defends herself against charges of racism by noting that blacks are only one of her targets.

面对种族主义指控,作者替自己辩护说黑人只是她的抨击目标之一。

(律师)为(被告)辩护

a lawyer who defended political prisoners during the military regime.

在军人政权时期为政治犯辩护的律师

He has hired a lawyer to defend him against the allegations.

他已聘请了一位律师针对这些指控为自己辩护。

分享到