美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第2期:想要的东西
日期:2016-12-30 20:59

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Wait, the guy died?You killed him?He kept coming at me.

什么 那个人死了 你杀了他 他一直攻击我

He got it in his head that I was sleeping with his girlfriend.Well, were you?No. No.

他认定 我跟她女朋友上床 有吗 没有


I wouldn't do that. He was my friend.

我不是这种人 他可是我朋友

He was drunk and attacked me. It was self defense.And it triggered the curse.

他喝醉了 然后攻击我 我只是自卫 然后就唤醒了诅咒

On every full moon, I lose control.

每当月圆 我就会失控

If I don't sedate myself and chain myself down,I'll kill anything in my path.

如果不服用镇静剂 再把自己锁住 我碰到谁就会杀了谁

You have to be careful.All it takes is an accident, a car wreck.

你得当心点 只要一个意外 一场车祸

Any death at your hands,and you'll have a lifetime of this.

只要有人死在你手上 你以后的人生就跟我一样了

You don't want it, Tyler. Trust me.

你不会喜欢的 泰勒 相信我

All right. Where's the moonstone?Deal's a deal.I answered your questions.

好了 月光石在哪 说好了的 我已经回答了你的问题了

Yeah, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's in here.

我不太确定 但我觉得它应该在这

My dad, he was very kooky about his hiding spots.But I've figured most of them out over the years.

我老爸藏宝贝的地方都很难找 可我这些年来都差不多找到了

It's all yours.You going to tell me what's so important about this rock or what?

都归你了 你会告诉我这石头有什么用吧

I told you, it's just something I want.Sentimental value.

我跟你说了 只是我想要的东西而已 有情感价值

Yeah, I'm not really buying that.Why do you really want it?

我可不信 你到底为什么想要它

Do you know where it is or not?No, I figured it'd be in here, man.

你知不知道它在哪 不知道 我以为在这里

词汇解析

1、trigger

(枪的)扳机

A man pointed a gun at them and pulled the trigger.

一名男子拿枪指着他们,接着扣动了扳机。

引爆;启动;触发

The thieves must have deliberately triggered the alarm and hidden inside the house.

盗贼肯定是故意触发了报警器,然后躲在房子里。

The one thousand pound bomb was triggered by a wire.

那颗重达 1,000 磅的炸弹是由一根导线引爆的。

引起;发动;促使

the incident which triggered the outbreak of the First World War.

导致第一次世界大战爆发的事件

The current recession was triggered by a slump in consumer spending

目前的经济衰退是由消费支出骤跌引起的。

诱因;起因;引发…的原因

Stress may act as a trigger for these illnesses.

压力可能会成为引发这些疾病的原因。


2、sentimental

感伤的;多情的;多愁善感的

I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.

我努力不让自己表现得感怀过去。

It's a very sentimental play.

这是一部十分煽情的戏。

情感(上)的;(尤指)(出于)怀旧的

Our paintings and photographs are of sentimental value only.

我们的画作和照片仅有纪念价值。

Perhaps he has returned for sentimental reasons.

也许他是出于情感上的原因才回来的。

分享到