美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第10集第2期:牺牲二重身
日期:2017-05-15 11:25

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Let's do it.1 2 3.Can we talk?Why?

动手吧 1, 2, 3. 能谈谈吗 谈什么

We went to see Katherine.Come on in.

我们去找凯瑟琳了 进来吧


Please,Come on in.

请 进来吧

There's plenty of room for all of us.

里面宽敞着呢

I'd rather poke my eyes out.

我宁可把眼珠子挖出来

Mmm, they're such pretty eyes.

那么漂亮的眼珠

We're here for the moonstone.

我们来拿月光石

Feel like tossing it over?Tell you what.

想扔过来吗 这样吧

You get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here,

让你们的小女巫来把我变出去

You can have whatever you want.

你们要什么都行

I thought you liked it in here.

我以为你喜欢这里呢

Nice and safe, where Klaus can't get to you.

安全得紧 克劳斯也抓不到你

I've had time to reconsider.

时过境迁

Meaning you're hungry.I'm starving, Damon.

你是饿了吧 达蒙 我饿疯了

And dirty. But above all, I'm bored.

也脏死了 最要命的是 无聊得要死

At least running from Klaus isn't boring.So here's the deal.

躲避克劳斯追杀至少不会无聊 这么办吧

You get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from mystic falls forever.

你们放我出去 我给你们月光石 然后永远从神秘瀑布镇消失

Let me know what you decide.

想好了告我

You don't believe her, do you?

你们不会相信她了吧

No, of course not. We just want the moonstone.

当然不信 我们只想要月光石

According to Rose's friend Slater,

根据罗斯朋友斯莱特的说法

there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break.

克劳斯想解开的那个咒可以被破坏掉

No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice.

魔咒不存在 就不需要牺牲二重身了

Ergo, you live.How do you destroy it?

于是乎 你有救了 怎么破坏掉魔咒

词汇解析

1、disappear

(通常指因位置改变而)消失,不见

The black car drove away from them and disappeared.

那辆黑色轿车驶离了他们的视线。

Clive disappeared into a room by himself.

克莱夫独自一人进了屋。

消失;失踪

a Japanese woman who disappeared thirteen years ago.

一个 13 年前失踪的日本女人

Janet's husband and sister noticed that small kitchen objects were disappearing with increasing regularity.

珍妮特的丈夫和她的姐姐发现厨房里的小物件经常不翼而飞,而且次数愈发频繁。


2、destroy

毁坏;破坏;毁灭;摧毁

That's a sure recipe for destroying the economy and creating chaos.

那样做肯定会破坏经济、制造混乱。

No one was injured in the explosion, but the building was completely destroyed.

没有人在爆炸中受伤,但大楼遭到了彻底毁坏。

毁掉…的生活;使垮掉

If I was younger or more naive, the criticism would have destroyed me.

如果我再年轻一些,或是再单纯一些,那些批评可能就会把我给毁了。

分享到
重点单词
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • poken. 刺,戳,袋 vt. 拨开,刺,戳 vi. 戳,刺,
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • recipen. 食谱,秘诀,药方
  • regularityn. 规律性,规则性,匀整,定期
  • chaosn. 混乱,无秩序,混沌
  • reconsiderv. 重新考虑,再斟酌
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增