美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第5集第11期:不算是好朋友
日期:2017-01-11 19:08

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You OK?No.You know, maybe it's for the best.

你还好吧 不好 也许他是出于好意

It's not for the best, Caroline.None of this is for the best.

才不是好意 卡罗琳 完全不是好意


I'm sorry, OK?I...I don't mean to take it out on you.

抱歉 我 我不是故意向你发泄的

You're just being a good friend.

你不过是做朋友该做的而已

No, I'm not.I'm not being a good friend at all.

不 我没有 我根本不算是好朋友

Is she leaving?Where's my mom going?

她要走了吗 我妈要去哪

Look, I can't talk here. Just get Jess and meet me down the hill at the entrance,

我现在什么都不能说 找到杰斯 在山下的入口见

and bring the-- yes, we need it.What's wrong?

带上 对 我们会用到 怎么了

Oh, nothing. I, uh-- I just have something

没事 我只是有点事

You mean work? I mean, you surprised me.You lasted longer than 5 minutes.

工作 我很吃惊 你竟然在这坚持了五分钟以上

It's important.It always is.I'm sorry.

这很重要 一如既往 抱歉

What's going on?I don't know.Something's up.

怎么了 不知道 肯定出事了

I've had worse.I'm gonna kill him.No, no. Hey.Listen to me. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit!

这不算什么 我要杀了他 不要 不要 听我说 坐下

I'm not listening to any more of your give peace a chance crap.He's dead.Ok.

我再也不听你那些和平共处的废话了 他死定了 好吧

I don't like it, but he's making threats.He could expose us. We need to put him down.All right. Let's do it.

虽然我不想 但他先挑衅的 这样很可能会暴露我们 我们得干掉他 很好 咱们动手吧

Woods. Trash duty. Come on.Where are you going? What's going on?

树林里 收垃圾 走吧 你要去哪 怎么回事

I need to be able to hear better.Hear what?Something's wrong, Elena.

我要听得清楚些 听什么 一定出事了 埃琳娜

词汇解析

1、put down

写下;记录;键入

Never put anything down on paper which might be used in evidence against you at a later date.

一定不要写下任何书面的东西,以免日后被用作对你不利的证据。

We've put down on our staff development plan for this year that we would like some technology courses.

我们已经在今年的员工发展计划中写到我们希望有一些技术培训课程。

贬低;奚落;使窘迫

I know that I do put people down occasionally.

我知道我确实偶尔会奚落别人。

She learned to stop putting herself down and comparing herself to others.

她学会了不再自我贬低,拿自己与别人相比。

杀死(具危险性或生病的动物)

Magistrates ordered his dog Samson to be put down immediately.

治安官们勒令立即将他的狗萨姆森杀掉。

They think that any legislation that involved putting down dogs was wrong.

他们认为任何涉及捕杀狗的立法都是错误的。


2、go on

继续做

Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.

今年的失业人数可能会继续上升。

I'm all right here. Go on with your work.

我这里很好,你继续工作吧。

进行;发生

While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事)

Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster.

阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。

She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.

她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。

分享到