美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第10集第10期:兴趣广泛
日期:2016-02-27 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

The journals?Yeah, the founding fathers,They passed down journals to their kids.

日记 是的 创始者们 把日记传给他们的后代

Come on, man. You gotta tell me.How can you walk around in the sun?

说吧 伙计 你必须得告诉我 怎么能够在太阳底下活动


Who turned you?How do you walk in the sun?Who turned you?

谁转化了你 怎么能在太阳下活动 谁转化了你

You know, I've been really nice so far,But I will kill you.

到目前为止我对你都很客气 小心我杀了你

Then you'll never know.You're not answering my question.You first.

那你也永远别想知道了 你还没回答我的问题 你先回答

Seems we're at a bit of an impasse then, doesn't it?

看来我们陷入僵局了 不是吗

I have things to do, people to kill.

我还有事要做 去杀人

Guess I'll be needing a little head start.

看来我必须先下手了

Ahh. Damn it.I'm guessing you're not here to Plan the path for your future.

噢 见鬼 我猜你来不是为了 规划未来的吧

You're looking out for me.Hope that's ok.

你是来保护我的 希望没有打扰到你

You know, I wanted to be a doctor Before everything happened, but, uh,

你知道吗 我以前想当个医生 我是说在一切变故发生前

Then I couldn't, cause...The blood.Yeah.

但我不能 因为 血 是的

I've dabbled in a bunch of different things, though.

不过我兴趣还是挺广泛的

Didn't love anything enough to stick to it?No, I--I loved it all.

但没有什么事能喜欢到坚持下去 不 我都很喜欢

I just--I had to move on before Anybody could notice that I wasn't getting any older.

我只是 我必须不停地迁移 不让别人看出我不会变老

重点讲解

1、bunch

一伙,一群(人)

My neighbours are a bunch of busybodies.

我的邻居们是一群爱管闲事的人。

We were a pretty inexperienced bunch of people really.

我们事实上是一些相当没有经验的人。

一束(花)

He had left a huge bunch of flowers in her hotel room.

他在她宾馆房间里留下了一大束花。

同类中最好的;出类拔萃者;精华

I watched every game of the World Cup and Craig was the pick of the bunch.

我观看了世界杯的每场比赛,克雷格是表现最出色的。


2、notice

觉察;注意

People should not hesitate to contact the police if they've noticed anyone acting suspiciously.

如果发现形迹可疑的人,应该马上报警。

I noticed that most academics were writing papers during the summer.

我注意到大部分学者暑期都在写论文。

(书面)通知;告示;通告牌

Notices in the waiting room requested that you neither smoke nor spit.

候车室的公告牌要求人们不要吸烟和随地吐痰。

A few guest houses had 'No Vacancies' notices in their windows.

有几家旅社在窗户上贴出了“客满”的告示。

预告;警告;事先声明

Interest is paid monthly. Three months' notice is required for withdrawals.

利息按月支付。提款须提前3个月通知银行。

Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.

工会组织劳工行动应提前7天作出声明。

分享到
重点单词
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • impassen. 僵局,死路
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉