美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第19集第17期:跳完这支舞
日期:2016-08-04 20:21

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Where are we going?I don't know.

我们要去哪 我不知道

I'm in the ceremony.Not now, you're not.

我还在参加仪式呢 现在不是 你现在不是了


You're standing in the parking lot with me.

你和我在停车场里

I'm in the parking lot with you.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.

我和你在停车场里 对不起对不起

I'm not very good to be around right now.I'm a little bit on edge.

现在接近我很危险 我很狂躁

I've... I've been drinking the human stuff and it's really screwing with my head.

我 我近来一直喝人血 这些血 让我冲昏了头

Oh! she knows now.God, she wasn't supposed to find out.

她现在知道了 天呐 她不该发现的

I didn't want her to find out, now everything's ruined.

我不想让她发现 现在都毁了

You seem sad.I'm not sad.I'm freaking hungry.

你看起来很难过 我不难过 我是饿疯了

Ms. Elena Gilbert,escorted by Mr. Stefan Salvatore.

埃琳娜·吉尔伯特小姐 男伴为斯特凡·塞尔瓦托先生

Where's Stefan? I don't know.

斯特凡在哪 我不知道

What is she doing with Damon?I have no idea.

她怎么会和达蒙一起 我也不知道

What are we going to do?Right now we just have to get through this.

我们要怎么办 现在 我们只能先跳完这支舞再说

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。

xxgrjaug4.jpg

2、get through

完成(任务);干完(工作等)

I think you can get through the first two chapters.

我想你能完成前两章。

度过,熬过(困难或不快的时期)

It is hard to see how people will get through the winter.

难以想象人们将怎样熬过这个冬天。

We couldn't get through a day without arguing.

我们没有一天不拌嘴的。

使理解;使明白

An old friend might well be able to get through to her and help her.

也许一个老朋友能让她明白并且帮助她。

The message was finally getting through to him.

他终于明白了这一点。

分享到