美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第5期:学会适应新环境
日期:2017-04-25 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

You have the Petrova fire.More blood?

真有佩特洛娃家遗风 还要吗

It's a long story,Klaus and I,

一言难尽 我和克劳斯


goes all the way back to England, 1492,after I left Bulgaria.

得从1492年的英格兰说起 在我离开保加利亚之后

Or was thrown out.Thrown out?

或者说 被扫地出门之后 扫地出门

My family, your true ancestors,they disowned me.

我的家人 你真正的祖先 和我断绝了关系

My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time.

那个时代 我的轻率之举是不被容忍的

I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.It was kept secret?

我未婚生子 家族的耻辱 你生孩子的事被隐瞒了

My baby was given away.

我的孩子被送走

I was banished to England,and I had to learn to adjust.

我被放逐到英格兰 不得不学会适应新环境

So I quickly became English.

于是我很快变得像个英格兰人

It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus.

正是那时 我引起了一位叫克劳斯的贵族的注意

I was taken with him at first,until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me.

一开始我被他所吸引 直到我发现了他的真面目 知道了他想从我这里得到什么

And then I ran like hell.

然后我没命地逃跑

She's here.Katerina!I know you're near!

她就在这 卡特琳娜 我知道你就在附近

I can smell your blood.It's pointless to run.

我能闻到你的血 逃跑是没用的

Klaus'll find you wherever you are.

你逃不出克劳斯的掌心

This way.There's more blood over there.

这边 这里血迹更多

词汇解析

1、throw out

(法官)不受理,不立案

The defense wants the district Judge to throw out the case.

辩护律师希望区法官不受理那个案子。

撵走;赶走;开除;将…除名

He was thrown out of the Olympic team after testing positive for drugs.

他在药检呈阳性后被奥林匹克运动队除名。

I wanted to kill him, but instead I just threw him out of the house.

我本想杀了他,不过我只是把他撵出了门。


2、give away

赠送;捐赠

He was giving his collection away for nothing.

他将收藏品无偿捐献出来。

We have six copies of the book to give away.

这本书我们要赠送6本出去。

丧失,失去,错失(优势)

We gave away a silly goal.

我们愚蠢地白送了对方一分。

Military advantages should not be given away.

不能丧失军事优势。

泄露(秘密)

She would give nothing away.

她会守口如瓶。

They felt like they were giving away company secrets.

他们觉得自己正在泄露公司的机密。

分享到
重点单词
  • pointlessadj. 不尖的,钝的,不得要领的
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • districtn. 区,地区,行政区 vt. 把 ... 划分成区