美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第9集第1期:别帮倒忙
日期:2017-04-21 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hello, Elena.Stefan here?He called, said it was important.

你好啊 埃琳娜 斯特凡在吗 他打电话给我 说有要紧事

Right this way.What is this about?You.

里边请 什么事 是你


Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years.

你们得明白 我只知道 这些年来零零碎碎听到的一些事

And I don't know what's true and what's not true.

我也不知道哪些是真 哪些是假

That's the problem with all this vampire crap.

吸血鬼的事乱七八糟 麻烦就在这里

But Klaus, I know is real.Who is he?

但我知道 克劳斯确有其人 他是谁

One of the originals. He's a legend.

吸血鬼祖先之一 是个传奇人物

From of the first generation of vampires.

第一代吸血鬼之一

Like Elijah.No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus.

和以利亚一样 不 比起克劳斯 以利亚就是复活节小白兔

He was a foot soldier.Klaus is the real deal.

他是马前卒 克劳斯才是背后大佬

Klaus is known to be the oldest.

克劳斯是已知的最古老的吸血鬼

Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?

你的意思是 史上最古老的吸血鬼 要来抓我

Yes.No.What they're saying is,I mean,if what she's saying is true.Which it is.

是的 不是 他们的意思是 我是说 如果她说的是真的 就是真的

And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you... Which I'm not.

而你也不是为了保住小命 才随口胡说的 我没胡说

Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe.

那么我们面对的可能就是 事实

Look, Elijah's dead, right?So no one else even knows that you exist.

以利亚已经死了 对吧 所以就没人知道你的存在了

Not that you know of.That's not helping.

只是你们不知道而已 别帮倒忙

Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him.

我从没听说过有谁亲眼见过他

I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction.

我们说的都是数百年来真真假假的传闻

I mean, we don't know what's real.For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story.

无从辨别真假 从已知情况看 克劳斯可能只是唬小孩的传说

He's real, and he doesn't give up.

他是真的 而且他从不放弃

If he wants something, He gets it.

他想要的东西 一定会得到

If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot.

谁要是不怕克劳斯 那他就是傻瓜

All right, we're shaking.You've made your point.

好吧 我们怕得发抖 你的目的已经达到了

词汇解析

1、pick up

拿起;提起;拾起;捡起

He picked his cap up from the floor and stuck it back on his head.

他从地板上拾起帽子,重新戴在头上。

Ridley picked up a pencil and fiddled with it.

里德利拿起一支铅笔,不停地在手里摆弄着。

(通常指开车)接载,取走

We drove to the airport the next morning to pick up Susan.

我们第二天早晨开车去机场接苏姗。

She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.

她去了趟父母家取些干净衣服。

逮捕;拘捕

Rawlings had been picked up by police at his office.

罗林斯已在办公室遭警察拘捕。

The police picked him up within the hour.

警察不到一小时就将他逮捕了。


2、give up

放弃;戒除

Coastguards had given up all hope of finding the two divers alive.

海岸警卫队对两位潜水员生还已完全不抱希望。

smokers who give up before 30.

30岁以前戒烟的人

辞去(工作)

She gave up her job to join her husband's campaign.

她辞去工作,加入到丈夫的宣传活动中。

He is thinking of giving up teaching.

他在考虑辞去教书的工作。

把…让给

Georgia refuses to give up any territory.

格鲁吉亚拒绝出让任何领土。

One of the men with him gave up his place on the bench.

他的一个同伴将长椅上的位子让了出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • legendn. 传说,传奇
  • fictionn. 虚构,杜撰,小说
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • benchn. 长凳,工作台,法官席 vt. 坐(在长凳上)
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围