美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第19集第3期:调整情绪
日期:2016-07-21 20:11

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I suppose I should be grateful you learned how to use the bell.

你竟然学会按门铃了 我是不是该感谢你啊

I'm here on behalf of my mother.On behalf of or in spite of?

我是代表我妈妈来的 代表她还是背着她呀


I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan.

那些吸血鬼那样对待斯特凡 我很抱歉

Abducting him, torturing him.It wasn't supposed to go down like that.

绑架他 折磨他 那原本不该发生的

You were playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires.

你们居然跟墓穴出来的那群 怨气冲天的吸血鬼玩过家家

What did you think was going to happen?

还能指望有什么好事

My mom is devastated. They tried to overthrow her.

我妈妈非常震惊 他们企图推翻她

Why isn't she here telling me this?She doesn't really do apologies.

她为什么不亲自过来跟我说 她从不向人道歉

Well, that's a coincidence,'cause I don't do forgiveness,So just run along.

那可真是巧了 我也从不接受道歉 所以你还是趁早走吧

And if you're going to continue playing house with your little vampire pets,

不过你们要是打算继续 跟那些吸血鬼喽啰们玩过家家

you might want to stop robbing the blood bank dry,because they're onto it.

最好别把血库抢空 因为镇上人开始调查了

I haven't been to the local blood bank in at least a week.

我至少有一周没去过本镇血库了

Then it's one of your others.The other ones are gone, Damon.

那就是你们当中其他人干的 其他人都走了 达蒙

Well, where'd they go?They weren't cut out for this town.

那他们去哪儿了呢 反正不在镇上了

After what happened with your brother,my mom kicked them out and they took off.

自从你弟弟那事发生 我妈就把他们撵走了 他们都离开了

It's just us and Harper now.

现在就剩我们和哈柏了

Bonnie.Hey, I, um, I tried to grab you after class But you'd already taken off.

邦妮 我本来打算下课找你的 可你走得太快了

How are you? How's your family?We're dealing. It's been hard.

你怎么样了 家里人还好吗 我们在调整情绪呢 挺痛苦的

Everyone here really missed you.Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after grams' funeral,

我们大家都很想你 嗯 只是外婆的葬礼过后 好多事情都等着我去处理

And honestly after you told me that the tomb's spell failed,I just didn't really want to come back.

而且说实话 你告诉我封墓室的咒语没起作用之后 我实在是没心情回来

I hope you understand why I called.I wanted you to know before you came home.

我希望你理解为什么给你打电话 我不想让你回来才得知消息

Yeah, I understand why. I just shouldn't know.

是的 我理解 可我真不想听这事

词汇解析

1、suppose

假定;假设;设想

Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.

假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。

Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.

假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。

(根据所知)认为,推断,料想

The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.

这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。

I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.

我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。

我看;要我说;我想

I get a bit uptight these days. Hormones, I suppose.

这些天我有点焦躁。我看是荷尔蒙在作怪。

I suppose I'd better do some homework.

我看我最好做做功课。


2、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

分享到