美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第7期:关于那块水晶
日期:2016-01-29 12:26

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok, it's your last chance.

好了 这是你最后的机会了

I'm gonna scream.Oh, no, don't do that. Let's stay on point.

我要喊了 哦 不 千万别 我们说正事吧


Listen, I want my necklace.You can't have it.

听着 把我的项链还我 你休想拿到

Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me.

我是抢不到 但是你可以给我啊

I'm trying to help you here.I don't want your help.

我是在帮你啊 没那个必要

You do want my help, and you don't even know it.

你都不知道你有多需要我的帮助

You know why, you little witch?

你知道为什么吗 小女巫

'Cause you have stumbled into something You need to stumble out of.

因为你卷入了一些可怕的事 你现在抽身尚且来得及

Just leave me alone, or I swear I'll.Ooh. Don't. No threats.

别烦我 不然我保证 少来这一套

Look-A...You hurt me last time.B...I wish you no harm.

听着 第一 你上次弄伤了我 第二 我也是为你好

Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you.

邦妮 不管你相不相信 我想保护你

Let me help you get Emily off your back.

让我帮你摆脱艾米莉

How do you know about her?

你怎么知道她的

I know a lot of things And I know more about that crystal than you do

我知道的远不止这个 关于那块水晶 我知道的比你可多多了

And I know that she's using it to creep inside of you.

而且我知道她正在用它 潜进你的身体

See how scared you are?

你已经被吓得六神无主了

And you should be, because I will get that crystal,

你的确该感到害怕 因为我迟早会拿到那块水晶

Even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.

即使等到艾米莉亲自给我

So next time she comes out to play You tell her...

所以 下次她出现的时候 你告诉她

That deal's a deal.He's bad news, Elena.He really scared me.

说话要算数 他简直就是噩梦 埃琳娜 他真的吓到我了

You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible.

你应该离达蒙越远越好

I'm trying. he just keeps showing up.I don't want you to be alone.

我也想啊 但是他一直纠缠我 我不想你一个人待着

You're sleeping at my place tonight.We can make a whole night out of it.

你今晚过来睡吧 我们可以用一整晚来理清这个事情

重点讲解

1、come out

(书或光盘)出版,发行

The book comes out this week.

这本书本周出版。

Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.

克里斯汀·史莱特有一部新片下月发行,他在片中扮演一个治安维持会成员。

(事实)暴露,披露,显露

The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.

真相开始逐渐浮出水面。

It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.

她暗中给爱尔兰共和军提供了大笔资助的事情即将曝光。

结果是;到头来

In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.

在美国近代史上这一小段阴暗时期,很少有人能有好的结果。

So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.

那么,是什么造就了美满的婚姻呢?结果表明忠诚是第一位的。

宣布赞成/反对

The German Chancellor and the French President have come out in favour of direct financial aid.

德国总理和法国总统已经宣布支持直接的财政援助。

Its members had come out virtually unanimously against the tests.

会员们几乎一致表示反对这些测试。


2、stumble

绊脚;跌跌撞撞地走;踉跄;步履蹒跚

He stumbled and almost fell.

他差点被绊倒。

I stumbled into the telephone box and dialed 999.

我跌跌撞撞地进了电话亭拨了 999。

(朗读或说话时)结巴,磕磕巴巴

his voice wavered and he stumbled over the words at one point.

他声音颤抖,一度说话磕磕巴巴的

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • necklacen. 项链
  • considerableadj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • faithfulnessn. 忠诚,诚实
  • stumblen. 绊倒,失策 vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现