美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第17期:一起听音乐会
日期:2017-03-29 21:05

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I love you in a suit. So dashing.

我喜欢你穿西装 太有型了

And what were you doing with it in the first place?

你最初拿着它又是为了什么


You're wasting your breath, Stefan.

斯特凡 别白费口舌了

Unless, it wasn't yours to begin with.

除非 一开始就不是你的

In 1864, you faked your death.

1864年 你诈死

Who were you running from, Katherine?

你在逃避谁 凯瑟琳

In 1987, you were in Chicago,and a concert of all places with that wench Lexi.

1987年 你在芝加哥的时候 和一个叫莱希的村姑 一起听音乐会

Come on, Stefan. Don't look so surprised.

拜托 斯特凡 别这么惊讶

Of course, I checked in on you over the years.

我多年以来一直关注着你 这是自然的

You were standing in the front row dancing all night.

你当时在第一排 整夜都在跳舞

You were watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you.

你在看邦·乔维乐队 而我在看你

Who were you running from?

你在逃避谁

You looking for me?Who are you?Lucy.

你在找我吗 你是谁 露西

What are you doing here?

你在这儿干什么

I should have known I'd run into a Bennett.

我早该知道会碰到贝内特家的人

How do you know me?you figure it out.

你怎么认识我的 自己去想吧

Look, I have no interest in fighting you.

听好了 我不想跟你斗

Then stop the spell you put on my friend.

那就解除在我朋友身上施的咒语

Give Katherine the moonstone, and I will.

把月光石给凯瑟琳 我自然会解除

Why are you helping Katherine?Don't you know what she is?

你为什么要帮凯瑟琳 难道你不知道她是什么吗

Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone and all will be groovy.

让你朋友交出月光石 就万事大吉了

You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell.

你不解开咒语 休想离开这个房间

I don't wanna hurt you.I don't wanna hurt you.

我不想伤害你 是我不想伤害你

词汇解析

1、check in

(在旅馆)登记入住;(在门诊部)挂号

I'll ring the hotel. I'll tell them we'll check in tomorrow.

我来给旅馆打电话,通知他们我们明天入住。

He has checked into an alcohol treatment centre.

他住进了戒酒治疗中心。

(在机场)办理登机手续,检票登机

He had checked in at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for a flight to Manchester.

他已经在阿姆斯特丹的斯希普霍尔机场办好了登机手续,准备飞往曼彻斯特。


2、figure

数字;(尤指)统计数字

It would be very nice if we had a true figure of how many people in this country haven't got a job.

如果我们能得到该国失业人口的真实数字就好了。

It will not be long before the inflation figure starts to fall.

过不了多久,通货膨胀率就会开始下降。

人影;身影

Alistair saw the dim figure of Rose in the chair.

阿利斯泰尔看见了坐在椅子里的罗丝的模糊身影。

She waited, standing on the bridge, until his figure vanished against the grey backdrop of the Palace.

她站在桥上,一直等到他的身影消失在宫殿灰色的阴影中。

体形;身材

Take pride in your health and your figure.

为自己的健康和体形感到骄傲吧。

Janet was a natural blonde with a good figure.

珍妮特天生一头金发,身材曼妙。

分享到