美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第8集第5期:杳无人烟
日期:2017-04-07 19:20

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

How's it go?Still pass out.

怎么样了 还在昏迷

You didn't touch her, did you?Give me some credit.

你没碰她吧 要相信我好吧


So you called him?No, Il called one of his contacts.You know how this works.

你联系到他了 没有 我找了他一个联系人 你知道这种事如何运作的

Look, Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?

那以利亚到底收到消息没

They say he got it.Wonderful. And what?

他们说他收到了 非常好 然后呢

So, that's it, Trevor.He either got it, or he didn't.We just have to wait.

没有然后 特雷弗 他可能收到了消息 也可能没有 我们需要等待

Look, it's not too late.We can leave her here.We don't have to go through with this.

你看 现在还不晚 我们可以把她留在这里 我们不必冒这个险跟他碰面

I'm sick of running.Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.

我受够了逃亡生活 是吗 是逃亡让我们免于死亡

Elijah is old school.If he accepts our deal, we're free.You!

以利亚作风老派 如果他接受交易 我们就自由了 你

There's nothing around here for miles.

方圆几里之内杳无人烟

If you think you're getting out of this house,you're tragically wrong. Understand?

如果你认为你能逃出这间屋子 你就大错特错了 明白吗

Who's Elijah?He's your worst nightmare.

谁是以利亚 他是你的噩梦

I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan,even if I wanted to.

我不能解除墓穴的咒语 斯特凡 就算我想 我也做不到

It took both me and my grams to do it the first time.

上次 我和外婆合力才办到

All right, but I can open the door, though, right?I could talk to her?

好 但至少可以打开门吧 我想和她谈谈

Yeah, but Damon's right.She's not gonna tell you anything,

是的 但是达蒙是对的 除非有所回报

not without something in return.

否则她不会开口的

I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something.

我知道 邦妮 但我必须做些什么

I have no idea who has Elena.I have no idea where she is.

我完全不清楚是谁抓了埃琳娜 也不知道她在哪里

What if there was another way to find her?

如果有别的办法能找到她呢

词汇解析

1、pass out

昏倒;晕过去

He felt sick and dizzy and then passed out.

他感到恶心、眩晕,然后就昏了过去。

She passed out drunk.

她醉倒了。

(警校、军校学员)毕业

He passed out in November 1924 and was posted to No 24 Squadron.

他于1924年11月毕业,被派往空军第24中队。


2、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。

分享到