美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第11集第4期:南北战争时期
日期:2016-03-12 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Hey, Mr. Saltzman.Hey, Jeremy. I, uh--can't find my ring.

你好 萨尔茨曼老师 你好 杰里米 我找不到我的戒指了

I took it off for the gym.And thought I put it...there it is.

我健身的时候摘下来了 我记得我放在 找到了


Losing family heirlooms... Bad.How's your extra credit coming?

把传家宝丢了 不吉利啊 你的额外学分做得怎么样了

You pick a topic yet?Mystic falls, the Civil War Era.What's the angle? My family.

选好主题了吗 南北战争时期的神秘瀑布镇 从什么角度切入 我的家族

I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s.

我找到本日志 是一位19世纪时的祖先写的

And the Gilberts were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls.

吉尔伯特家族 是神秘瀑布镇创始家族之一

So...That sounds good.Bonnie. Stefan.I haven't seen you lately.

所以 听起来不错 邦妮 斯特凡 有一段时间没见你了

How are you doing with everything?I'm fine. It's all fine. Good.

你最近怎么样 挺好 都挺好的 那就好

Are you back in school?No. Actually I came here to find you.

你又回来上学了吗 没有 我其实是来找你的

I was hoping you could help me with something.A spell.Stefan.

我希望你能帮帮我 帮我施法 斯特凡

I know Elena's ok with all of this,and I appreciate what you did to help me.

我知道埃琳娜能接受这些事 我也很感激你曾经救过我

But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet.

但我现在还不想被卷入你们的世界

I understand.But I need your help.It's Elena.She's with Damon.I have Elena's necklace.

我能理解 但我需要你的帮助 埃琳娜出事了 她和达蒙在一起 埃琳娜的项链在我这儿

I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection.

我希望你能借此感应到她

I just need to know that she's ok.How do you know I can do this?

我只想知道她是否安全 你怎么知道我有此能力

Because I've known a few witches over the years.I've seen what they can do.

多年来我认识了一些女巫 见过她们的魔力

I'm still new at it.It's ok.Give it a shot.Ok.All right.

我还是个新手 没关系 试一下 好吧 好吧

重点讲解

1、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

请假;休假;告假

Mitchel's schedule had not permitted him to take time off.

米切尔的日程安排使他无法休假。

She took two days off work.

她休了两天假。


2、appreciate

欣赏;鉴赏;赏识

Anyone can appreciate our music.

任何人都能欣赏我们的音乐。

In time you'll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.

总有一天你会体会到这门语言的优美和微妙之处。

领会;了解;认识

She never really appreciated the depth and bitterness of the Irish conflict.

她从来没有真正认识到爱尔兰矛盾的深刻和激烈。

He appreciates that co-operation with the media is part of his professional duties.

他懂得与媒体合作是自己工作职责的一部分。

感谢;感激

Peter stood by me when I most needed it. I'll always appreciate that.

当我最需要的时候,彼得在我身边支持我。我将永存感激。

Thanks, lads. I appreciate it.

谢了,哥们儿。我很感激。

分享到
重点单词
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • necklacen. 项链
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • ancestorn. 祖宗,祖先,原种
  • subtletyn. 微妙,明敏
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价
  • conflictn. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗 vi. 冲突,争执,抵触