美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第7集第15期:马鞭草
日期:2015-12-28 12:00

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's your last name, Damon?

你姓什么 达蒙

Salvatore. -Salvatore?Are you in any relation with Zach?

塞尔瓦托 -塞尔瓦托?你和扎克是亲戚吗


Zach is my uncle.How do you know Zach?Are you ok?

扎克是我叔叔 你怎么认识扎克的 你没事吧

Yes, because something is in my eye.Well, I know Zach from the Founders' Council.

没事 有东西进眼睛了 我在创立者协会上认识他的

You know, the Salvatores were one of this town's Original saddles.

塞尔瓦托家族是镇上的创始家族之一

Yes, they were.I wasn't aware that Zach was a member.

是的 没错 我不知道扎克也是协会成员

I just recently move back home and haven't really had a chance to meet many of his friends.

我最近才搬回来 尚没机会见见他的朋友们

Would you tell him to return my calls.

你能让他给我回电话吗

I've left several messages.Zach went out of town for a bit.

我给他留了好几条信息了 扎克暂时外出了

But if it is about the vervain You know about the vervain?

但如果是关于马鞭草的事 你也知道马鞭草的事

Well, I'm a Salvatore. Of course I do. - Of course.Cheers.

我是塞尔瓦托家族的 当然知道 也是哦 干杯

重点讲解

1、relation

(人、团体或国家之间的)联系,关系,往来

Greece has established full diplomatic relations with Israel.

希腊已经和以色列建立了全面的外交关系。

Apparently relations between husband and wife had not improved.

很明显夫妇之间的关系没有改善。

(两者之间的)关系,联系,关联

It is a question of the relation of ethics to economics.

这是一个伦理学和经济学的关系问题。

a relation between youthful unemployment and drug-related offences.

年轻人失业与毒品相关犯罪之间的关联

与…相比

The money he'd been ordered to pay was minimal in relation to his salary.

他被要求支付的金额与他的薪水相比微不足道。

women's position in relation to men in the context of the family.

在家庭范围内女人相对于男人的位置

关于;涉及

a question which has been asked many times in relation to Irish affairs.

被问过多次的关于爱尔兰事务的问题

He is the sixth person to be arrested in relation to the coup plot.

他是政变阴谋牵涉到的第6个被捕的人。


2、go out

外出交际;外出娱乐

I'm going out tonight.

我今晚要出去玩。

It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.

这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。

与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)

I once went out with a French man.

我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。

They've only been going out for six weeks.

他们相恋才6周时间。

不复存在;被替代;过时

Double-breasted suits went out years ago.

双排扣的套装好多年前就过时了。

The weapons had gone out of use.

这些武器已经被淘汰了。

分享到