美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第9集第6期:保持距离
日期:2016-01-28 15:12

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

I heard your mom in the morning,But do not mistake that for me being a pushover,So I went out the window.

早上我听见你妈妈回来了 我不想给你造成麻烦 所以才从窗户溜走的

You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move.Your mom's the sheriff.

你从窗户离开的 又一个差劲的行为 你妈妈是警长


And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure It's what I've said to you every day since the first grade.

至于我说嘿 我很肯定 从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说

Tryin' to read somethin' into it.Lame girl move.You weren't in class. I was worried.

你妄加揣测我的意思 也很差劲啊 你没去上课 我很担心

Yeah, I got your messages,and sorry I didn't get back to you

是的 我收到了你的短信 抱歉没有回复你

What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone.

我不想在电话里跟你说

A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed.

你只要说"我没杀我哥哥"就够了啊

I didn't kill my brother,As much as he deserved it.

我没杀我哥哥 虽然他死有余辜

He has you to thank for that.So what did you wanna tell me?

他该感谢你 那么你想跟我说什么

I won't be coming to school anymore.I'm gonna back off and keep my distance.

我不会再来学校了 我要离开 保持距离

It's the right thing to do.Back off from school or.

这才是正确的做法 离开学校还是...

From me?Thank you for telling me.It's better this way.

离开我 谢谢你亲口告诉我 这样对大家都好

Yep. I got it.You're angry.That's good.Be easier if you hate me.

是啊 我明白 你在生气 那很好你恨我的话会好过一点

重点讲解

1、go out

外出交际;外出娱乐

I'm going out tonight.

我今晚要出去玩。

It will be a marvellous occasion and they should go out and enjoy it.

这是个好时机,他们应该出去痛快地玩一玩。

与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱(或有性关系)

I once went out with a French man.

我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。

They've only been going out for six weeks.

他们相恋才6周时间。

不复存在;被替代;过时

Double-breasted suits went out years ago.

双排扣的套装好多年前就过时了。

The weapons had gone out of use.

这些武器已经被淘汰了。


2、deserve

应得;应受;值得

Government officials clearly deserve some of the blame as well.

政府官员显然也应当承担部分责任。

They know the sport inside out, and we treat them with the respect they deserve.

他们对这项体育运动了如指掌,我们也给予了他们应有的尊重。

罪有应得;活该

One of them said the two dead joy riders got what they deserved.

他们中的一个人说这两名开偷来的车去兜风的人死得活该。

分享到