美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第6集第11期:和别人约会
日期:2017-03-04 20:37

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

small.Dark.There's water.Like a sewer?No.Like a well?

在某个很小 很黑的地方 还有水 下水道吗 不是 貌似像井

That can't be right.Yeah.It's a well.Why would it be in a well?

应该不会 对了 就是口井 为什么在井里呢


I told you,I only get what I get.

我告诉过你 我只能看到我能看到的

That's it. That's all I got.Hey, judgey.Thank you.

就这样 我只知道这些 嘿 小判官 谢了

Come on.Wake up, wolf boy.How's your mom?Elena filled me in on everything.

来吧 清醒吧 狼崽子 你妈妈还好吧 埃琳娜把事情都告诉我了

Um, I'm going to take her home tonight.Caroline.Never mind, I gotta go.

我打算今晚带她回家 卡罗琳 没什么 我要走了

Did you, um,find the moon stone thing?Not yet.

你 找到月光石了吗 还没

Hey, do you remember that old well where we used to play When we were kids?Yeah.

你记不记得我们小时候 经常去玩的那口古井吗 记得

It's in the woods. Do you remember where?

它在树林里 你记得具体位置吗

On the edge of the old Lockwood property.Why?

在洛克伍德家老房子旁边 问这个干嘛

I think that's where Mason is keeping the moon stone.I gotta go.

我想梅森应该把石头放那儿了 我得走了

Well, I can come with you.No, it's ok.Sure.Ok.

我跟你一起吧 不需要 好吧 好的

Where's Caroline? This is like her thing.

卡罗琳在哪儿 她不是最热衷这事儿吗

I can't believe she's not here. She had something else to do.

不敢相信她居然没来 她有其他事

Is she seeing someone?Matt, come on. No, she's not.

她在和别人约会吗 马特 拜托 她没有

Anyone seen Mason?

你们看到梅森了吗

He, uh, he took off. Said he wasn't sure when he'd be back.So weird.

他走了 说他不确定何时回来 太奇怪了

词汇解析

1、property

财产;资产;所有物

Richard could easily destroy her personal property to punish her for walking out on him.

理查德能轻易毁掉她的私人财产来惩罚她对他的背叛。

Security forces searched thousands of homes, confiscating weapons and stolen property.

安全部队搜查了数千所住宅,没收了武器和赃物。

房地产

Cecil inherited a family property near Stamford.

塞西尔继承了斯坦福德附近的一处家族房产。

This vehicle has been parked on private property.

这辆车停在了私人地产上。

特性;性质;性能;属性

A radio signal has both electrical and magnetic properties.

无线电信号具有电、磁双重属性。


2、take off

(飞机)起飞

We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.

我们终于在11点起飞,1:30 到达威尼斯。

(产品、活动、事业等)腾飞,突然成功

They need to expand the number of farmers who are involved if the scheme's going to really take off.

这个方案要想真正成功,他们就需要增加参与的农场主的人数。

In 1944, he met Edith Piaf, and his career took off.

1944 年,他结识了伊迪思·比阿夫,从此他的事业开始腾飞。

(突然)离开,走开,走掉

He took off at once and headed back to the motel.

他立刻离开,回到汽车旅馆。

He took himself off to Mexico.

他突然动身去了墨西哥。

分享到