美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第6期:一直在你身边
日期:2017-03-18 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Ok. Well, have fun.Yeah, me in a suit.You look good in a suit.

行 好好玩 是啊 我要穿正装了 你穿正装挺帅的

You and Stefan will work it out.I don't think so, Matt.

你和斯特凡会和好如初的 我不这么觉得 马特


There's so much about me and Stefan that will never work.

我和斯特凡之间有很多问题永远无法解决

You know I'm here for you. Always.

你知道 我会一直在你身边

You sure you guys don't want me there tonight?

你们确定今晚不需要我去吗

No, I need you to stay with Elena.I don't want her to know about this.

不用 我需要你和埃琳娜待在一起 我不想让她知道这件事

Ok. I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight.

好 我保证不让她离开我视线范围

All right. If anybody wants to back out,I'll understand.

好了 如果有人想退出 我能理解

Yeah, cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?

对 怕了就赶紧说 我不想 因为有人临阵退缩误了事 卡罗琳你呢

I won't. She killed me. Fair's fair.

我不退出 是她杀了我 我要报仇

And as long as there are no werewolves running around.

只要没有狼人在外面瞎转就好了

Oh, I took care of Mason.And as long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone,he won't turn.

梅森我已经解决掉了 泰勒只要不杀人就不会变成狼

Bonnie? Are you with us?But no one gets hurt.Except Katherine.

邦妮 同意加入吗 但不能伤害任何人 凯瑟琳除外

Tonight, Katherine, gets a stake through her heart.

今晚就是凯瑟琳死期

词汇解析

1、work out

想出,得到(解决方法);解(谜)

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判人员定于今天晚些时候进行会谈,商定一个折中方案。

It took me some time to work out what was causing this.

我花了一些时间才弄清此事的起因。

(如期)发生;进展(顺利)

Things just didn't work out as planned.

事情根本没有按计划进行。

I hope it will work out well.

我希望进展顺利。

圆满结束;完成

People involved in it think it's a nightmare, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

参与者都觉得这是一场噩梦,但我相信其结局会是圆满的。


2、chicken out

(由于害怕)退出,临阵退缩

His mother complains that he makes excuses to chicken out of family occasions such as weddings.

他妈妈抱怨他找借口躲避家庭聚会,如婚礼之类的。

I had never ridden on a motorcycle before. But it was too late to chicken out.

那以前我从没骑过摩托车。不过,想退缩已经来不及了。

分享到