美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第18集第3期:要识相一点
日期:2016-07-02 20:01

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

What's up with Jeremy?He just lost a friend,So try to be sensitive.

杰里米怎么了 他一个朋友刚去世了 所以你要识相一点

I'm always sensitive.Right. So really, how long are you staying?

我一向很识相的 好吧 说真的 你打算待多久


Can't you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?

你就不能假装一下见到我很高兴吗

Oh, my God, John.It is so good to see you.How have you been?No, I can't.

我的天 约翰 见到你太高兴了 你过得好吗 不行 装不下去了

Did you really think I was just gonna sign the escrow papers and send 'em back?

你以为我真的会 签好转让协议寄给你吗

Actually, I did.I'm not gonna let you sell my brother's office.

事实上 是的 我不会让你卖掉我哥哥的办公室的

It's not up to you or me.It belongs to Jeremy and Elena.

这事由不得你我 那是杰里米和埃琳娜的财产

They're minors, so I get the final say,being that I'm the estate's trustee.

他们还未成年 所以我说了算 我是他们的遗产受托人

He said his trip is open-ended.Uncle John. I never really liked that guy.

他说他不定什么时候离开 约翰叔叔 我就没喜欢过他

Heh. Does anyone?I am here for moral support if you need me.

谁会喜欢他 需要的话 我精神上支持你

Thanks. I think I'll suffer this one alone.You've been through enough.

谢谢 我想我自己能搞定 你已经够煎熬了

Thank you, by the way, for just for everything you did At Vicki's funeral and her memorial.

谢谢你为薇姬的追悼会 和葬礼所做的一切

I couldn't have done it without you.Of course, Matt.

没有你我撑不下去 是我该做的 马特

So is Caroline still baking for you guys around the clock?

卡罗琳还在全天候照顾你们吗

She finally went to her dad's, which is a good thing because my mom was gonna strangle her if she dropped off more lasagna.

她终于到她爸家了 那倒是件好事 因为她要是再倒掉我妈做的千层面 我妈就要掐死她了

What's your problem?I just don't want any.All right.

你怎么了 就是不想抽 那好

词汇解析

1、sensitive

体恤的;体贴的;善解人意的

The classroom teacher must be sensitive to a child's needs.

班主任必须对小学生的需求体察入微。

He was always so sensitive and caring.

他总是如此理解和关心别人。

易生气的;易担忧的;敏感的

Young people are very sensitive about their appearance.

年轻人对外表很在意。

Take it easy. Don't be so sensitive.

放松点,别这么敏感。

机密的,须小心对待的,须妥善保管的

He instructed staff to shred sensitive documents.

他吩咐员工将机密文件用碎纸机销毁。

sensitive information which, in the wrong hands, could jeopardise the safety of British troops.

落入敌人手中会危及英军安全的机要情报


2、pretend

假装;伪装;装作

I pretend that things are really okay when they're not.

当情况不好的时候我假装一切顺利。

Sometimes the boy pretended to be asleep.

有时这个男孩会假装睡着了。

自诩;自称;自以为

We do not pretend that the past six years have been without problems for us.

我们并不自夸在过去的6年中没有遇到任何问题。

Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.

在这一次讲座中,我不敢自诩能对梦境作透彻的分析。

分享到